Sony XM-2002GTR 2-Ch Amp (200watts RMSx2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Sony XM-2002GTR 2-Ch Amp (200watts RMSx2)

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru

Sony's Xplod amps combine form and function in a mix that'll make your system look and sound great. On the outside, the sleek inverted heat sink keeps vital internal components running cooler and lasting longer. Removable terminal covers keep all the wire connections protected and out of sight for a clean-looking installation.

Underneath the hood, the 2-channel XM-2002GTR delivers 200 watts to two channels, or 500 watts in single-channel operation — plenty of power for many subwoofer systems. Signal-sensing speaker-level inputs activate the amp automatically when you turn on your factory radio, so there's no remote turn-on lead for you to install.

You can adjust the frequency filter to tailor the signal going to your subs, while a bass boost adds extra punch to the lows. Preamp outputs simplify setup when it's time add another amp to your system

Specification:
# 2-channel car amplifier
# 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
# 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
# low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
# variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
# MOSFET outputs and power supply
# Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
# CEA-2006 compliant
# speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
# preamp inputs and outputs
# fuse rating: 40A x 2
# 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included
# L:390mm W:270mm H:40mm
# Superb condition with no scratches at all (9.9/10)
# RM500 Only

**All used/new items are guaranteed from clean source, non-stolen item! We may not be the best price merchant but we are definitely one of the honest one and offer our best price!!:rolleyes:

Policies and Returns:
-Transaction Type: COD or Bank Transfer
-Delivery type: Agencies and cost refer to customer
-Seller deserves the right to cancel transactions due to pricing mistakes or stock issues.
-Buyer is responsible for shipping on all returns defective or not. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
-Defective return will be replace or refund at seller discretion. Items found to be defective due to unauthorized repairs, or physical damage will not be covered under our return policy or warranty.
-All Returns must be made in original condition and include all accessories to avoid any additional fee.
-All returns are subject to testing by seller prior to any exchange or repair.
-Feel free to message/PM me with any questions. I will respond ASAP!
-H/P: 012-7707997, Email: [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Rm500 bro!
My bad, i should make it more obvious, thanks for reminding : )

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
breakfast bump at mcd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, im changing a metal gasket should i skim the engine head and block with a thin layer ??

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Bump, help plsss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience