Greetings and salutations

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
satan said:
Hello everyone,

I am new here, so just sayin my hello's and hopefully I make much more new friends here.

Satan
HeLLo!!! I wanna be ur fren but ur name 'satan' scares me off!!! :tongue: You know, da name 'satan' in bible supposed to be evil lo.......hahahaha
Anyway, you hv a fren in me!!!! :wink:
Welcome!!! :smile:

satan

Sep 5, 2005
melody said:
HeLLo!!! I wanna be ur fren but ur name 'satan' scares me off!!! :tongue: You know, da name 'satan' in bible supposed to be evil lo.......hahahaha
Anyway, you hv a fren in me!!!! :wink:
Welcome!!! :smile:
Hello Melody,

Thanks for the warm welcome. If you dont mind me asking, are male or female ? Anyhows regardless what ever you may be. Be not afraid of me as this satan is now warm and gentle. Just looking for friends who are into cars too.

Cheers
Satan

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
satan said:
Hello Melody,

Thanks for the warm welcome. If you dont mind me asking, are male or female ? Anyhows regardless what ever you may be. Be not afraid of me as this satan is now warm and gentle. Just looking for friends who are into cars too.

Cheers
Satan
U hv a rite 2ask!!! As da name imply, im a female, not deadly but a warm, gentle adorable specie!!! :wink:
C-H-E-E-R-I-O !!

satan

Sep 5, 2005
melody said:
U hv a rite 2ask!!! As da name imply, im a female, not deadly but a warm, gentle adorable specie!!! :wink:
C-H-E-E-R-I-O !!
Well ok, So what intresting here in this forum ? What do you drive if dont mind me asking ?

satan

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
U may ask me anything, feel free to post or pm!! :smile:
I got ppl to fetch me................ :wink:

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Sumtimes my boss fetch me home lo!!! Tmr his birthday so sweet melody bought him a pair of Levi's Jeans!! :wink: hahahaha So who wanna employ me as his PA, worth mah!!!! :tongue:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
melody, no size available that suite me for Levi's Jeans.

if i fetch u , everyday i get nose bleeding in the car.

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Aiya, my boss live sumwhere near me mah, dun be jealous lo!!! :tongue: Nex time give u chance to fetch me lo, wan anot???? :rolleyes:
U fetch me, i sure wont wear mini skirts wan.....hahahaha no 'heart' feelings!!!!

Hey, wat size u wear???? Boss size 34.......... :wink: If i know u well enuff, i sure buy 4yA!!! I treat good frens damn weLL, double da treatment!!!! :wink: Honest!!

raiden

Feb 21, 2005
haiiiii...me! me! me!.....i'm as stated...nice to meet u, satan...but i'm male woh...hahahaha.....u dun mind 1 hahaha, then what ur ride....got people fetch u also... looks like u not that lucky as melody...my ride milo tin....proton buatan malaysia using japan engine leh...so small car only...leh...oopssss... for got there's other zthian in here.....
YO! NICE TO MEET U ALL!!!!! toh-toh chi kau.....:cheers:.....to all

melody

Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
raiden :

Welcome!!! Male or female oso can be frens mah!! I got frens who are gays too (no offence meant, plz!!) & they are such adorable friendly nice guyzz!!! :smile:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
melody said:
Aiya, my boss live sumwhere near me mah, dun be jealous lo!!! :tongue: Nex time give u chance to fetch me lo, wan anot???? :rolleyes:
U fetch me, i sure wont wear mini skirts wan.....hahahaha no 'heart' feelings!!!!

Hey, wat size u wear???? Boss size 34.......... :wink: If i know u well enuff, i sure buy 4yA!!! I treat good frens damn weLL, double da treatment!!!! :wink: Honest!!
Levi's malaysia dun have my size...

where i can find sport air filter that has connection diameter of 2 inches?? i look around acc shops all sell the smallest is 3 inches.. i wan to fit to my kenari oem air filter box..take off the long pipe and replace with a small sport air filter at the air box mouth..where to buy ar?? motorcycle shop maybe??