Greetings from the other side...of pond! :)

Feb 21, 2012
Croatia, Europe
Hello!
Name is Mladen, live in Croatia, Europe. Got registered few hours ago because I was trying to find some more testimonies about Federal Tyres which showed up on Croatian market recently.
After I have read numeruos threads the site tells me I must to register if I wanna continue with reading and so I'm here.
Please, do not be offendet by that! I'm not a guy who can contribute about cars or tuning or tecnical and hystoric knowledge. So my presence here will be pretty quite because I will read more than i will writte.
Must say, you here got really nice forum and nice contributers. Really like the atmosphere and think you are a bunch of friendly people.
So far so much from me. If anybody wants to know more about me or anything else don't hasitate to ask.
:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience