Great Wall Haval M4 - <RM50k

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Hart932

Aug 25, 2014
Petaling Jaya
So, yours will be the one in the picture?
According to sales person, my Comfort model will get the LED lights & 7in LCD + GPS because of higher spec than standard model. Only no reverse camera & leather seat which is for the Premium model. I'm happy to get this message. I can always install front & rear camera outside with the availability of the 7in LCD stereo unit. :proud:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
According to sales person, my Comfort model will get the LED lights & 7in LCD + GPS because of higher spec than standard model. Only no reverse camera & leather seat which is for the Premium model. I'm happy to get this message. I can always install front & rear camera outside with the availability of the 7in LCD stereo unit. :proud:
Await your review when you get the car. Thanks for sharing.

Hart932

Aug 25, 2014
Petaling Jaya
Just test drove Axia & Iriz. No regrets on my decision for Haval m4. I find the engine noise too loud for my liking on the Iriz 1.6L. The standard of NVH in Haval M4 is way above that of these 2 local cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello ...... its me edwin ...... i saw some cars when the alarm turn on got light blinking in blue colour ...... can run in swapping ....... i found the lights ...... but dunno how to install it ....... dunno how to tap the place whare the lights will go when the alarm is turn on ...... anyone knows how to do it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience