Great Wall Haval M4 - <RM50k

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Unless you bought the Premium Variant that comes with a reverse camera, if not then you are just getting the one with reverse sensors. But no GPS stated.

So, maybe check which variant u bought though or call up Great Wall Motors to further clarify. Not with the salesperson u bought from. But just any random person who answer the phone. Just ask if the Great Wall comes with Reverse Camera. Just a normal enquiry.

At least you might will be relieve from your concerns.
Oh! have different variant with and without camera, then sales person odd to be shot....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I know it sound kinda stupid of me as to how can one buy a car without properly testing it...but I bought the Haval M4 not because it had reverse camera or GPS. The attractive pricing plus reasonable driving refinement & dynamics of the vehicle is more than enough to get me to buy even without all these gimmicks. All my cars have these long ago since every after market accessory shop can install them. Just that after purchasing, I'm now away on a project & don't have time to revisit the showroom to retest the GPS & camera.... and I was hoping some members here would have gotten their 1st batch cars & could provide some input.

Anyway I will surely update all when mine arrives in Nov....that's a long way off from now. After this last CBU intake, all will be CKD in Gurun assembly plant & only available in Auto version.
Oh! got waiting list too......3 months.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Oh! have different variant with and without camera, then sales person odd to be shot....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Oh! got waiting list too......3 months.....:smokin:
That's the only answer we can think of 'why' the sales person couldnt get the reverse camera working... :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's the only answer we can think of 'why' the sales person couldnt get the reverse camera working... :banghead:
I went and see Chery time, was a young new sales person, but every time he got stuck he refer to his senior which I think is very good. He gets to learn and we get the answers, not say don't know......hahahhahahhaa

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I went and see Chery time, was a young new sales person, but every time he got stuck he refer to his senior which I think is very good. He gets to learn and we get the answers, not say don't know......hahahhahahhaa
Ya, like that one, cannot operate reverse camera but dun ask, still sell and pretend nothing happen :banghead:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Until China cars proven themselves at Euro NCAP level, I won't touch it. I'd much rather a Proton over a China car as of today. 2 years down the road, I might buy a China car. Cause at the rate they are improving, very soon they will out engineer Japan and Korea.

If any of my friends want to buy this Haval M4.. I'd ask them to buy a used Suzuki SX4...

Hart932

Aug 25, 2014
Petaling Jaya
Ok...i take yr advice, on my next trip to China shall ask for Proton car to fetch me around. I'm sure its save & won't crashes down 4000m Tibetian rocky mountain.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why ask for Proton when they have Mercedes there? :hmmmm2::thefinger:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Until China cars proven themselves at Euro NCAP level, I won't touch it. I'd much rather a Proton over a China car as of today. 2 years down the road, I might buy a China car. Cause at the rate they are improving, very soon they will out engineer Japan and Korea.

If any of my friends want to buy this Haval M4.. I'd ask them to buy a used Suzuki SX4...
Have mah!.....

Chery Automobile | Qoros 3 is the first Chinese car to achieve five stars in Euro NCAP | China Car Times - China Auto News

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Itu Qoros no sell here. Worthwhile to consider that car. If sell here, Preve/Suprima bungkus lor... go head to head with a lower price.

I wonder why they bring Great Wall in but not Qoros.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Itu Qoros no sell here. Worthwhile to consider that car. If sell here, Preve/Suprima bungkus lor... go head to head with a lower price.

Not all cars can come in and may have different conditions set.
Before buying my Tiggo I was looking at the New Eastar at that time coming with 2.0 Acteco engine instead of Mitsu 2.4 ones. Sales personnel ask me to wait as they have proposed a selling price of below RM80k. In the end it is competition for the Exora, so not approved and now selling close to RM90k:banghead:

Hart932

Aug 25, 2014
Petaling Jaya

They are 2 different manufacturers. Importer is also different...:driver:

Hart932

Aug 25, 2014
Petaling Jaya
New batch of M4 comes with LED around front spotlights. Also got answer from the sales person on my earlier question regarding GPS & Camera...my model will come with 7in TFT screen. The showroom cars only have stereo. Got him to whatsapp me the pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
New batch of M4 comes with LED around front spotlights. Also got answer from the sales person on my earlier question regarding GPS & Camera...my model will come with 7in TFT screen. The showroom cars only have stereo. Got him to whatsapp me the pictures.
So, yours will be the one in the picture?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You not buying mah......:rolleyes:
Hmm....ya fell in love with Kelisa, the more I see, the more i feel like swapping with current kancil. But oh well, forget it. hehe!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
im driving a satria with 4g93p bolt on turbo
my prob is...when im revving at ard 3-3.5k ...there is this weird wongg wonggg sound occurs....it doesnt matter whether im in 1st 2nd or any gear...the sound will occur at that rpm...when it passes the 3.5k mark, then everything goes back to normal...
2nd prob....my engine oil i checked....it decreases to minimum level after travelling only for about 1k km....i dun see any leakage or what so ever....
plz help!!!:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience