Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
eater_eg6 said:
his yellow ef very powerful.... :P i like the sound of exhaust... :P
nvm, u go get a K20A:devil_smile:

suzie

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
i think..we need to move it move it..but now we are waiting for confirmation from some important people, times are bad..so..please keep your fingers crossed..

hawke..i need to pass you the $$ for the flies!

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
I think to promote GRA, you have to have database of all previous competitors. Keep them posted on up coming events.

Problem with newbies are: They are too shy to make the first move to join the race, worrying too much about their results. I know a fact that once the newbies make their first move, they will sure get fired up for the next round, eventually to R3 races. I personally have approached some eager drivers but are reluctant to join in.
Maybe by giving 1st timer/newbies incentives will encourage them better. I dunno? Just a thought!!

Or maybe start from the car clubs in zth. There are a lot of car club members who are really GUNGHO about racing. Come out with a CLUB challenge for Newbies only. Approach the club organizers. Sure why not?

Message to newbies: :cyclops:

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
agree with what peterink said. so where's the kelisa 4wd that you introduced me back in R3TA1dot6?

ps: i'm still a newbie.. so do i get any incentive to join?

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
peterink2000 said:
I think to promote GRA, you have to have database of all previous competitors. Keep them posted on up coming events.

Problem with newbies are: They are too shy to make the first move to join the race, worrying too much about their results. I know a fact that once the newbies make their first move, they will sure get fired up for the next round, eventually to R3 races. I personally have approached some eager drivers but are reluctant to join in.
Maybe by giving 1st timer/newbies incentives will encourage them better. I dunno? Just a thought!!

Or maybe start from the car clubs in zth. There are a lot of car club members who are really GUNGHO about racing. Come out with a CLUB challenge for Newbies only. Approach the club organizers. Sure why not?

Message to newbies: :cyclops:
GRA has a special category for newbies, called the NOVICE class. Only newbies are in that category, so they compete amongst themselves. That way, they dont have to be intimidated with competing against the veterans.

Also, GRA events are open to car clubs, whereby a minimum number of cars from that club, compete amongst themselves, and with trophy.

Also, GRA can arrange car club driving events/tutorial/clinics with instructors for them. GRA is open to any grassroot motorsports events enquiries.

However, most feel intimidated, which I cant understand why, as GRA is all for 'fun and safe' motorsport events.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
DarkHelmet said:
GRA has a special category for newbies, called the NOVICE class. Only newbies are in that category, so they compete amongst themselves. That way, they dont have to be intimidated with competing against the veterans.

Also, GRA events are open to car clubs, whereby a minimum number of cars from that club, compete amongst themselves, and with trophy.

Also, GRA can arrange car club driving events/tutorial/clinics with instructors for them. GRA is open to any grassroot motorsports events enquiries.

However, most feel intimidated, which I cant understand why, as GRA is all for 'fun and safe' motorsport events.
When is GRA Round 3?

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
i'm noob wanting to join GRA Round 3.....

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
SatriaCKC said:
i'm noob wanting to join GRA Round 3.....
Yeah! Calling once! Calling Twice! Final!

SOLD!!

Welcome satriaCKC. Please contact Ian (019.337.3879) for next registration for GRA Rd3. He is the key man.

Remember: Its all about fun driving. Like mentioned by darkhelmet, GRA has driving clinics etc.

Cheers bro :shocked:

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Why's it taking forever for round 3 ?!?

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Since the organisers number is up here maybe should do a petition SMS.

If he get many calling for GRA Rd 3 he'll get round to organising it.......
Anyways R3TA 4dot6 is in August 12th Penang.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
I would like to know what is the different between both Japanese Maker engine oil.
- Which one provide more respone to my engine?
- What happen if I change my engine oil every 10,000km?
- Which maker engine oil provide more protection to my car?

Need all members advise and suggestion, I'm deciding to choose the engine which give me more protection and more respone. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience