Got problem

AllenRolex

Jan 24, 2009
Thanks bro~ I tot many ppl like the clutch sound and bov sound? But for me, I like the kring sound, bov I not so concern ^_^

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Bro, I ask my mechanic buy for me~ u are using the triple plate one? Btw, it come together with all convertion kit, so I can change it all to new one without future worry anymore.
I am using twin plate 559. You are changing to triple plate?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I am using twin plate 559. You are changing to triple plate?
Bro, u using orc 559 twin clutch pull type or push type? I tot for bnr34 it only available for pull type? Anyway, I decided to use back os giken since it is push type and i used to be with it edi.

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
...Lemon demon, i tot p659 is pull type also? Any push type clutch for bnr34 is good is holding power while provide driveabilty? Best is got samurai sound like Orc....
dude, previously when i was searching for a new clutch, i bumped into a 659 push type which came with conversion kit at ST wangan..
i guess u can differentiate whether it's push or pull by noticing the center part, either concave inward or upward.. push type center part is inward n no ring.. i saw this model at ST:

anyway, go for ORC dude.. you know i used to regret for its poor street drivability & freakin noises, but now, i'm just loving it! its start sound is the real head turner..

i think if u wana maintain the push should be no prob with the line, n for nismo cylinder is the same except it's being mounted facing an opposite way from pull..

do correct me if i'm wrong ya :nurse:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
dude, previously when i was searching for a new clutch, i bumped into a 659 push type which came with conversion kit at ST wangan..
i guess u can differentiate whether it's push or pull by noticing the center part, either concave inward or upward.. push type center part is inward n no ring.. i saw this model at ST:

anyway, go for ORC dude.. you know i used to regret for its poor street drivability & freakin noises, but now, i'm just loving it! its start sound is the real head turner..

i think if u wana maintain the push should be no prob with the line, n for nismo cylinder is the same except it's being mounted facing an opposite way from pull..

do correct me if i'm wrong ya :nurse:
Thanks bro for your info~ but it's too late, I've order the 3 plate os giken. Next time if got chance I hope can try for twin clutch, see any diff between both in pedal feeling.

AllenRolex

Jan 24, 2009
Bro, u using orc 559 twin clutch pull type or push type? I tot for bnr34 it only available for pull type? Anyway, I decided to use back os giken since it is push type and i used to be with it edi.
This means you have a spare ORC Clutch...thinking of selling it?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
This means you have a spare ORC Clutch...thinking of selling it?
Hehehe:-) maybe I can use back my ORC 559 twin, my mechanic try to find the pull adjustment for me. If they found one, then my life will be easy in term of money, time and driveability, most important I still prefer Orc kringggg sound ^_^

AllenRolex

Jan 24, 2009
Hehehe:-) maybe I can use back my ORC 559 twin, my mechanic try to find the pull adjustment for me. If they found one, then my life will be easy in term of money, time and driveability, most important I still prefer Orc kringggg sound ^_^
Hope you can get the converter soon and enjoy the Kringgg sound. Good Luck.

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Update: Can't able to find the stock release fork, thus I change it to os giken str2cd. Today go test the clutch, I just can say it is super light featuring with new nismo cylinder and nismo clutch line. It's lighter than stock clutch.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Beside of this problem>> "When accelerating everything is fine, but if sudden slow down from high speed, my car will stalling. What is the problem..."

Tonight I drove my car out to refill petrol, I found that my car like very hesitate to move, rev goes up very slow like no power at all, the rev indicator like very heavy, like to stick below 1000rpm.... And I hear the shift gear sound(bov sound) not similar as normal. Normally the sound is from driver side, but now its from passenger side.... Besides that, every morning when I warm up the car, I can hear the sound from rear, mostly from fuel tank, the sound is not same like the usual fuel pump operating sound(when turn on without engine start) but like "duok duok duok duok~"

This week I'll get my clutch line and will go to solve this problem as well, but before that I hope to know what is the possible of causing this happen? I hope can narrow down the faulty area.... Anyone feel free can you give your opinion? Thank you so much for your reply~

My suspect:
- AAC valve dirty
- Vacuum hose leak
- BOV died
Problem solved. 5th and 6th Spark plug died...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Late update: finally got back my car last few days ago, realised os giken str2cd also have "kringgggg" sound when turn on the engine, it's very soft and I guess softer than stock clutch pedal(with nismo clutch pump) Btw, I've change a new coil plug, it is a okd plasma direct, the car is very very smooth and more response than before!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Late update: finally got back my car last few days ago, realised os giken str2cd also have "kringgggg" sound when turn on the engine, it's very soft and I guess softer than stock clutch pedal(with nismo clutch pump) Btw, I've change a new coil plug, it is a okd plasma direct, the car is very very smooth and more response than before!
Are you the 1 that bought the Okada from me (from Sabah)?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the usage of changing to a lighter flywheel?

it will bring more power??

tq
kam sia...
:) :) :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience