Golden Kids Club anyone heard of it ??

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Hey guy i just wanna know any of u guys or girls heard of Golden Kids Club ?????

Dulu this golden kids club was kinda gila-gila la their show with crazy things. They mcm some kids show tapi crazy sangat.

This GKC was like an idol to some small kids. The thing is would the kids idol them now bcoz some of them........ i dunno what to say la. I can say the kids cant idol them anymore.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
sic
NOSkill said:
Malaysian version of Jackass??
No la, but Malaysian version of Jackass got its called "99 things u do b4 u die" but its a UK SHOW with one Malaysian b*tch named Syirin Said. She is a damn Mother F**king b*tch.

Anyway this GKC was a show of kids go meet P.M n interview him. Go n visit factory, go n tell history of Malaysia.Tell some great website for kids. Its a kids show i said.

Last edited:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Golden Kids Club? i think i remember hearing about it, but i always skip it. eventho my favorite morning cartoons were next up after it. i'd rather sit around doing nothing than watching GKC while waiting for the cartoons :D

its a UK show? really meh? Syirin Said? who? hahahaha i know what u mean dude, the show's all candies and sugar, it was disgusting. everything was so happy happy happy its sickening. hahaha well the intentions were good. they wanted to expose kids to various experiences and activities, but it was too much for me. i cant stand the fake smiles and overacting host :rofl: i like my reality gritty, unpleasant and fucked up with real fucked up ppl that i cant runaway from. :lol:

i agree, its a disgusting show, even more now that we're adults, but there's nothing wrong with showing it to kids oh... below 5 for example :lol: hahahaha

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
AE80TypeD said:
Golden Kids Club? i think i remember hearing about it, but i always skip it. eventho my favorite morning cartoons were next up after it. i'd rather sit around doing nothing than watching GKC while waiting for the cartoons :D

its a UK show? really meh? Syirin Said? who? hahahaha i know what u mean dude, the show's all candies and sugar, it was disgusting. everything was so happy happy happy its sickening. hahaha well the intentions were good. they wanted to expose kids to various experiences and activities, but it was too much for me. i cant stand the fake smiles and overacting host :rofl: i like my reality gritty, unpleasant and fucked up with real fucked up ppl that i cant runaway from. :lol:

i agree, its a disgusting show, even more now that we're adults, but there's nothing wrong with showing it to kids oh... below 5 for example :lol: hahahaha
AE, "99 things u do b4 u die" n GKC is a different show. Sorry i confuse u n Syirin Said has nothing to do with GKC.

I feel kinda guilty postin about this bcoz the most people who where x GKC have become not kids of tommorrow but something else can say maybe they are ur clubbin partner ?? who knows ??

Anyway i remember if u manage to become GKC's chosen host. U can get a free scholarship to study at Sri Cempaka CHERAS.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

elloo...im new here.just wanna ask u...wats the best adjustable supension for kancil?how much new and 2ndhand?where can i get the best price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience