Getting my self an S15, HELP!!!

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
netblast said:
Update!

Went to Chin Tar Motor in Jln Klang Lama... They have 1 white S15... After inspecting the car, take it for a test drive and took it to a workshop and asked a mechanic to inspec it, I pay RM1K for the Deposit... The car is stock standard but comes with Nismo front and rear bumpers, Nismo reas shock absorbers and an Apexi Open Pod Air Filter...

The car is consider oklah... Just need to change the "too stiff" absorbers, change the standard Rims and also chage the rear light too projector ones lah... 1 more thing, install Cusco Carbon 3D GT wing... hehe.

The best part is, The car is only RM132K after nego... Spec R S15 for only RM132K man... YEEEHHHHAAAA!!!!

What u guys think?
Im also looking for a s15 n I heard bout the white s15 in OKR, u got there 1st too bad hehe.... CONGRATs! good buy i guess, for the price u get all goodies, which mechanic u bring to? is he an expert on silvias or jz normal one? dunno who i can bring in case i see a nice one:sad_smile:

netblast

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
TODA said:
Im also looking for a s15 n I heard bout the white s15 in OKR, u got there 1st too bad hehe.... CONGRATs! good buy i guess, for the price u get all goodies, which mechanic u bring to? is he an expert on silvias or jz normal one? dunno who i can bring in case i see a nice one:sad_smile:
First to a normal workshop to ask the mechanic to jack the car and check for leakings, check the bushings, suspension and everything...

After loan approve, will bring the car to sunway and ask a racing shop to check for everything and repair everything... After that only pay for the down payment... LoL...

And then they have to polish the car lorrr inside and outside...

Peace...

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
do u think they will let u take the car without giving them d/p?

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
ha....this is the 1st time i seen a car dealer let buyer take the car without finish pay the d/p.....maybe u know the car dealer very well that y they let u do like that...so when can we see your monster?do come out for silvia gathering.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just to warn you all, my Gen 2 rims and tires got stolen while being parked opposite the Subang Driving Range.. but only 2 pcs, fr and rr on the passenger's side.. Time betweeen 7.30 pm ~ 9 pm...

While making a police report at the Subang police station, found out yesterday itself 4 cases of stolen rims. Mainly at SS18..

So I would advise anybody parking around Subang and staying around there to take precautions.... The Rimming Gang are around...!!! Farkers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience