geng pangkah

ace2

Nov 15, 2003
then can put the recaro seat into his cell and let him sit there for the rest of his life!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeap...heard this too....he was arrested by polis....now in balai polis jalan ampang...a lot of his 'victim' is waiting outside.....EHHEHEHEHEHEH

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
huh...which newspaper..??? 29th or today 30th one..?????

If yesterday i only saw car thief who stole car...is been captured...
but doesn't see any car crime thief in break-in been caught..???

if that's true serve their bloody ass in jail..mofo...!!! Hey any zth guys
when to ampang police station to wait and whack this guy ahhaha.. :D

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

hopefully its true!!!!

anybody can confirm this just yet?

maki_juju

Jun 30, 2005
manila
sometimes u cannot say anything also when there's DEMAND there's supply....

i heard one of the leader of a TEAM of satria in zth is using a stolen gti bodykits...

just my 2 cents

redbabe

Apr 20, 2005
if it is really true.... it would be good.... jus hope he dun come out in a couple of hours thru his cablessss.....

maybe we all should go there in big group and clap hand....

gentleman

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
new info for u guys

if its true than its a good news to all of us

geng pangkah leader has already been capture today

rumors stated that he is in wangsa maju/ ampang police station this very instant

yesterday his people who work for him was caught by police and came out today newspaper 29/6/2005
Which newspaper? I can't seem to find it....

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
Thereis already a group of policemen who are on these guys tails. Hopefully they have already caught with them. But I dont think that the arms of the law are suffiicient to catch up with these guys. If you guys ever encounter catching any of these bastards, besides sending them to the police, take the law into your own hands by beating the shit out of them better break their hands so that they can't steal forever. This is especially true as u and I know what normally happens when they are sent to the police.

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
after reading all the 5 pages, i have to agree with most of you guys, esp on the infos...

mine got break into 2 times within 24 hours....

i'm unsure, doubt, but i guess we have to do something to stop this activities...

rukun tetangga is one good idea...having a balai polis bergerak is one good thing also..is there a way that we can request for more living security from goverment? or do we have to bring this up thru MIC, MCA or UMNO?

BTW since we're having this infos, can we ask 999 to do something about it? since i watch 999 sometimes, and they have this number at the end of the programme, can we call and tell them our sad sad story? and hopefully they can do something about it??

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
today saw a honda at usj 9,mirror was shattered...donno wat missing though.i think owner still sleeping coz the car was infront of the house.poor honda.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

powerzone extractor 410
sportrims 2nd hand 550 (so call as avanti with tyres, but i dunno whether real or not)

i can change both 1 short but i dont wanna waste too much money just after CNY
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience