Gen 2 owner pls report here

Gen_x

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
ampang
www.cardomain.com
i realy like the whole skirting except rear n spoiler...

nice n simple than other bodykit shops...

will proton sell the skirting to public after they launch the bodykit model???

i want it so baddd..... :P

car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by bangau@Jan 2 2005, 22:57
That's an interesting Gen.2, but from the pix, I can safely bet that it was taken in Proton's R&D area.

As for the rear wiper, I agree that the current wiper looks very old-tech. Something like the Kenari's or Kelisa's (the new ones) would be nice. I just hope those who want to install it will buy the wipers, not taking it off from some people's car.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by Moshpit@Jan 1 2005, 17:48

Found this in someone's blog .Looks pretty nice.
could it be Gen2 R3 :huh:

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Gen 2 owner, mind posting some nice modded Gen 2 pics? Just curious and want to see some la....getting bored with wiralution and satrialution already... :)

bangau

Dec 30, 2004
well.....i think Proton should come out with something more original. The bootlid spoiler is like the new Wira, the front spoiler looks familiar (some shops have it for Waja) and the side skirts are actually very nice and simple.

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by bangau@Jan 4 2005, 01:10
well.....i think Proton should come out with something more original. The bootlid spoiler is like the new Wira, the front spoiler looks familiar (some shops have it for Waja) and the side skirts are actually very nice and simple.
bangau ,

You r right . You see UK spec gen 2 bodykit is a bit different with australia spec .... More creative and something like my car design ... kekeke
Forget to say sorry to you , that i no attend speedworks party . I have been tight up with my current job . Sorry mate .
Anyway i will be in kl for our G2C meeting on 29th jan, you r highly invite to join our meeting . Pls give a pm if you r interesting .

car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by Emanage+Nov 13 2004, 20:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Emanage @ Nov 13 2004, 20:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vampire@Nov 13 2004, 18:54
Emanage... Wah .. Gen 2 have performance parts ah .. I know Gen 2 quite powerful  .. Even my satria 1.3 cant catch up Gen 2 with 17 inch rims ..  :rolleyes:

ANyway, i might consider to get a Gen 2 ... pujuk my dad to buy one for my sister.. LAter can tumpang the car and join u guys .. I want to know u guys feedback after own a Gen 2 .. How is the quality issued regarding the GEN 2? ..
hi.... i will list out to you

1) power window break down
2) wind sound after speed hit 90 kph
3) Turning wheel got yit yit sound

Above is common issue that faced by other gen 2 owner in autoworld . [/b][/quote]
yo Emanage...just got my car 2day...problem 1 & 2 ok..but problem 3 lar quite disturbing... <_< ta YIT YIT SOUND....hav u got urs fixed??? :(

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by car2221+Jan 6 2005, 01:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (car2221 @ Jan 6 2005, 01:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Emanage@Nov 13 2004, 20:47
<!--QuoteBegin-Vampire
@Nov 13 2004, 18:54
Emanage... Wah .. Gen 2 have performance parts ah .. I know Gen 2 quite powerful  .. Even my satria 1.3 cant catch up Gen 2 with 17 inch rims ..  :rolleyes:

ANyway, i might consider to get a Gen 2 ... pujuk my dad to buy one for my sister.. LAter can tumpang the car and join u guys .. I want to know u guys feedback after own a Gen 2 .. How is the quality issued regarding the GEN 2? ..

hi.... i will list out to you

1) power window break down
2) wind sound after speed hit 90 kph
3) Turning wheel got yit yit sound

Above is common issue that faced by other gen 2 owner in autoworld .
yo Emanage...just got my car 2day...problem 1 & 2 ok..but problem 3 lar quite disturbing... <_< ta YIT YIT SOUND....hav u got urs fixed??? :( [/b][/quote]
congratulation mate , finally get your baby .
During 1000 km service , you may require sc tech to help you grease the steering arm . Because is new part , may cause that kind of sound

car2221

Known Member
Oct 7, 2004
KL
Visit site
ok will do...lovin my G2 every hour...love ta handling..sweeping corners at 90-100 :lol: :lol: :lol: ...GF start making noise liao...say i startin to neglect her...hahaha

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by car2221@Jan 6 2005, 23:12
ok will do...lovin my G2 every hour...love ta handling..sweeping corners at 90-100 :lol: :lol: :lol: ...GF start making noise liao...say i startin to neglect her...hahaha
Hi all gen 2 owner in Zth ....

Dear all..

I need ur cooperation to confirm ur attendance immediately for hotel
reservation.. once v confirm, v need 2 pay 50% (around RM300-500).. i
hope all gen2owners who already promise 2 attend, pls make sure u'll
attend the meeting ok.. v need at least 30 members to attend to get this
price (<RM40 per pax)..

fyi, there r too many booking on 29/1/05 from the other ppl outside.. so,
v need make a reservation immediately.. i'm still discuss about the menu
for buffet dinner..

payment.. can i suggest here- everybody need 2 pay RM20 via maybank2u 2
me for confirmation..? comment pls..!

Date : 29/1/05 (Sat)
Time : 5.00 pm
Venua: Seri Petaling Hotel
Fee : RM40 per pax

fats

Jun 4, 2004
i wonder...how are the new gen2 batches? im not expecting it to be perfect, at least better than the earlier batches. izit a good time to buy now? any1 here owns a m/t gen2? how is the car? good or bad?

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Emanage+Jan 7 2005, 07:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Emanage @ Jan 7 2005, 07:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-car2221@Jan 6 2005, 23:12
Hi all gen 2 owner in Zth ....

Dear all..

I need ur cooperation to confirm ur attendance immediately for hotel
reservation.. once v confirm, v need 2 pay 50% (around RM300-500).. i
hope all gen2owners who already promise 2 attend, pls make sure u'll
attend the meeting ok.. v need at least 30 members to attend to get this
price (<RM40 per pax)..

fyi, there r too many booking on 29/1/05 from the other ppl outside.. so,
v need make a reservation immediately.. i'm still discuss about the menu
for buffet dinner..

payment.. can i suggest here- everybody need 2 pay RM20 via maybank2u 2
me for confirmation..? comment pls..!

Date : 29/1/05 (Sat)
Time : 5.00 pm
Venua: Seri Petaling Hotel
Fee : RM40 per pax
[/b][/quote]
venua change to condo hall in punchong . No more sri petaling hotel .
No need to pay for Rm40 .
All will gather in front of sri petaling hotel and convoy to puchong condo ....

Gen_x

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
ampang
www.cardomain.com
HELLO Mr E. got few questions...

1. how much the price of DROP IN K&N n volker spark plugs for gen.2 that SPEEDWORKS SELL TO US? have discount rite?? how much is it? saw in latest HYPERTUNE MAGZ for gen.2 performance part...

2. is it necessary to tune the engine after above installation? they can do it rite?

3. sorry kind of bz with my study. but wanna join for the gath... how to confirm? can u tell me how to go to sri petaling hotel from kl?

nway tq...

regards, :)

gen2club id: Gen_x

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver:

First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel. Having it made to fit without proper measuring tool was a challenge. But good judging skills I might add....hehe. Noticed the yellow duck tape? it was giving way...so this was my solution...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience