Gauges installation.

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:

zakie

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:dancing2:

just send u'r car 2 the acc. shop maaa....
easy......

they'll do everythings 4 u....
bring along the 'kepala agong' notes...
heheheee
sure they'll like u ...

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Hahaha....yeah,they will damn happy one.....
Actually i m not planning to install by myself.Just wanted to know the process.....actually they r charging high rates for installations. :biggrin:

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
skyline2778 said:
Hahaha....yeah,they will damn happy one.....
Actually i m not planning to install by myself.Just wanted to know the process.....actually they r charging high rates for installations. :biggrin:
how much they charge you on the installation?? what brand u plan to put brother ?? ... these days are very dangerous with gauges ... better think before you do it ... Cheers

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
zakie said:
yaaa looorrr..
how much r they charging u per meter installation??
story laaa....
actually it may vary from the shop you go ... it is from either rm30 to 70-80 per piece ... depends on the meter as well ... some meter very easy can DIY ... but some are slightly more to do ... so better find a good shop ... =) Cheers

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Actually they quote me for around RM 80.....is it expensive ha??

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
RM80 to install water temp, oil temp or oil pressure is standard workmanship charges.
-some cars need oil adapter (known as sandwich plate) to install oil temp and press- that adapter alone cost RM180 liao... if they quoted you RM80 for everything... den it is not expensive... within market price.

Vacuum & Volt only RM30.00 (for both meters)

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everyone knows dish cleaner will dry up our clear coat if we use it as car shampoo but certain people might not know. i use to do that when i was 18 on my wira. as long i find its clean, who cares? :biggrin: today, as i know what is detailing i never use dish cleaner to wash my car anymore but my mom did. she use dish cleaner to wash her car for like 4 years alredi since she got her car but sometimes i help her wash with car shampoo of course. here is the result after for so long, and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience