Engine and Performance

G-tech pro fanatic precision series

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
G-TECH PRO FANATIC PRECISION SERIES SUPER SPORT

G-TECH is the easiest, most effective way to measure the performance of your car before and after modifications. It's a dedicated-hardware device specificaly designed for vehicle-dynamics testing.
There is nothing, and I mean nothing, that comes close to the same "bang for buck" when you want to know the truth about your car. Sure, you can go to the dyno or to the track. But not whenever you want to. Not to mention, everytime you go, you pay.

With this new High-Frequency GPS Technology the accuracy and the consistency is so superb that we encourage you to compare the results to your favorite track or dyno. If you are not blown away by how great it is, just send it back, no questions asked.

During normal driving you can display current speed, G-force or horsepower. The arrow shows the direction of G-forces. Yes, G-TECH is a super-accurate GPS speedo with fast update rate for your boat as well.

Major results like 0-60mph, 1/8 & 1/4mile ETs, horsepower, braking distance etc. are automatically displayed in big easy-to-read numbers. You can display a graph for any of the measurements like this horsepower and torque vs rpm. It sure beats going to the dyno every time! And it's super-accurate!

G-TECH PRO FANATIC PRECISION SERIES ROAD RACER

Features all above as the super sport series plus with more fetures! When you get to the track just push the RECORD button at the start line, G-TECH will do the rest. As you drive it will start giving you accurate lap times. Yes, its 10Hz GPS engine is really that good!
You actually don't have to look at the G-TECH to see if you were faster in a given lap segment. The entire screen inverts and can be seen with peripherial vision without ever taking the eyes of the road. Human mind can recognize shapes much faster than numerical values. So a quick glance at the "thumbs-up" symbol will show you how much faster you were by how much it's filled up. Only the information you need when you need it!

Real-Time Replay screen shows the map of the track and the cursor indicates where your car was on the track at that time. Current Acceleration, Braking G's, Speed and Lap# are displayed on the top of the screen. Replay can be sped-up or slowed down with the ROLLER button. Current replay speed is indicated by the Play indicator. You can also jump laps at any given moment so it's easy to see what you did differently compared to the fast lap. It's so powerful, yet so easy to learn, not to mention fun!

YouTube - G-TECH/Pro FANATIC Precision Series from Tesla Electronics Inc. ID9157

Over Boost - Motorsports are AUTHORIZED DEALER for G-Tech Products

PRICE

G-TECH PRO FANATIC PRECISION SERIES SUPER SPORT = RM 1,299

G-TECH PRO FANATIC PRECISION SERIES ROAD RACER = RM 1,499

CONTACT DETAILS
Address - No 28A, First Floor, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (same row as N1 Racing, beside WRC Lighting)
E-Mail - [COLOR="Black"][email protected][/COLOR]
Tel - +603-5611 6628
Mobile - +6012-955 1800
Blackberry Pin - 2284DEF5
Website - OVER BOOST - MOTORSPORTS
MSN - [COLOR="black"][email protected][/COLOR]
Skype ID - overboost-motorsports
Facebook - Over Boost - Motorsports | Facebook
Mudah - PRO Niaga: Over Boost - Motorsports

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

Attachments

Last edited:

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, i hav just install a twin barrel mikuni carburator in my wira 4g15...the throttle respond seems even worse than my stock carburator le...haih...the secondery only open after 3k while throttle more than 2/1...below 3k rpm i tekan habis the secondery also wont open..haiz..issit normal? top speed decrease, from 185 to 165km/h.........one thing really disapoint me is, all my friend said that my car has less pick up....even when the secondery open, the pull of the engine also has no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience