Funny and weird pics on the road.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys post anything that you saw on the road when you drive....weird or funny also can....
I got this at Seremban town area.....This auntie very funny lah not to ejek her lah....
An auntie is her 40...wearing "Arai" helmet and her lack of nutrition "Ducati"....
I think she has safety 1st in her mind.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ya, good idea....all wear helmet

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
F-1 driver also wear helmet what.haha! even the track car ppl

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
TitanRev said:
Guys post anything that you saw on the road when you drive....weird or funny also can....
I got this at Seremban town area.....This auntie very funny lah not to ejek her lah....
An auntie is her 40...wearing "Arai" helmet and her lack of nutrition "Ducati"....
I think she has safety 1st in her mind.....
Of course she is! What s wrong with that? That what we call mentality problem wit us here in malaysia. Even the authority also have this kind of mentality. I have an experience with traffic police few years ago when i was still riding a motorbike. My bike was only 150cc. ride to work with fullface, leather glove, leather jacket and was stopped at police road block. The first thing that the officer said to me was this, "Wah!! ni macam nak pegi lumba haram je ni?
What so stupid thinking he has! Mat rempit should ram him over!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ju onn, i agree with you too. I think wearing full face helemt with glove, leather jackets, jeans and shoes is better than t shirt, short, slippers and non full face helmet.

I think the 1st one gives you more protection in case of an accident. avoid you from having lots of cut and injuries also. Don't care about what the police says safety first.

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
a kelisa filled with jagung~ :_: notice that its loaded till so full that cant see through it..haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Water injection decreases the possibility of detonation by lowering the combustion chamber temperatures and increasing the effective "octane" of the fuel. This allows the engine to run a higher boost and full spark advance without the use of race gas. Additionally, if the water is atomized in the intake stream, there is an additional cooling of the intake charge. Both effects are increased with the inclusion of 50% alcohol to the mix (don't spray the exterior of an intercooler with alcoho...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience