Funny and weird pics on the road.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Guys post anything that you saw on the road when you drive....weird or funny also can....
I got this at Seremban town area.....This auntie very funny lah not to ejek her lah....
An auntie is her 40...wearing "Arai" helmet and her lack of nutrition "Ducati"....
I think she has safety 1st in her mind.....

Ya, good idea....all wear helmet

not need scare ppl rompak u when driving

F-1 driver also wear helmet what.haha! even the track car ppl

Wahhaha..Lolx :D

TitanRev said:
Guys post anything that you saw on the road when you drive....weird or funny also can....
I got this at Seremban town area.....This auntie very funny lah not to ejek her lah....
An auntie is her 40...wearing "Arai" helmet and her lack of nutrition "Ducati"....
I think she has safety 1st in her mind.....

Of course she is! What s wrong with that? That what we call mentality problem wit us here in malaysia. Even the authority also have this kind of mentality. I have an experience with traffic police few years ago when i was still riding a motorbike. My bike was only 150cc. ride to work with fullface, leather glove, leather jacket and was stopped at police road block. The first thing that the officer said to me was this, "Wah!! ni macam nak pegi lumba haram je ni?
What so stupid thinking he has! Mat rempit should ram him over!!

ju onn, i agree with you too. I think wearing full face helemt with glove, leather jackets, jeans and shoes is better than t shirt, short, slippers and non full face helmet.

I think the 1st one gives you more protection in case of an accident. avoid you from having lots of cut and injuries also. Don't care about what the police says safety first.

DSC00209a.jpg

kiasu college. study smart act blur ..something like that...left bottom part also got a word very funny...just phonecam lousy cannot take clearly..

a kelisa filled with jagung~ :_: notice that its loaded till so full that cant see through it..haha

jagungkelisa1.jpg

jagungkelisa.jpg

durian???????????? oh no .. driver will die of heart attack if me..i hate durians

hehe not nice? 2 in 1 wor, decoration and fruit smell in car he he...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom