Full Throttle Autoshow Ipoh

wah.... monster garage full force... homeground territory sure mau sapu habis all throphy this time... hahaha...

ehh, whose dark matte supra is dat??... unker howling ah??..

Why the yellow wira's rear wheel got something "tajam-tajam" one?

Is it a device to hook up gerl's skirt?:biggrin:

joethurr

Sep 11, 2007
amazing stuff... gotta hand it to ya... MGC is doing 1 hell of a great job with creativity..

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
It was a sucky show... wasted my RM15 and my trip down to Ipoh from Penang..... Mostly ah beng cars, only the monster garage cars were respectable... summore ZTH booth so BIG there... but empty... btw, i went at 1pm, Sunday...

Damn disappointing event... :banghead: The organizers haven't seen TAS before ar?

Anyway, only managed to find 1 or 2 alright-looking promogirls... :mad:

This one OK.....

The rest.... errrr....

pandai pose....

mingz

Nov 23, 2007
It was a sucky show... wasted my RM15 and my trip down to Ipoh from Penang..... Mostly ah beng cars, only the monster garage cars were respectable... summore ZTH booth so BIG there... but empty... btw, i went at 1pm, Sunday...

Damn disappointing event... :banghead: The organizers haven't seen TAS before ar?

D_legend : ya.i agree...this event is suck...i waste rm120 from kl,food,tol,ticket bla blabla...no more next year! at least monster garage can "heal" my pain...waiting for EXtreme Night!​

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Sorry no pic from the F1 booth, as there were too many ppl crowding around... couldn't get a clean shot of the girls... plus was feeling a little irritated already... I went into the hall, looked around and said to myself : ' What the hell? That's ALL?!! '

greetings to all forumers.

i want to get some advice from expert of buying used satria neo.
im planning to buying used satria neo next month:driver:, preferably neo Hline auto 06-09.

firstly, what are the aspect that i should look ? is it the faulty gearbox? unusual fc or engine sound? and what is the command problems can be spot in 06-09 satria neo?

secondly, is it true..the higher the car price, the better the car is? :hmmmm: in case of being cheated by the car seller.. my...