Full Throttle 2008,Pandamaran,Klang.

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Yo zthians...As u all know, full throttle event had started on the Friday...Its been three days.Lots of complain have said here saying its not best...Yeah its really true...Not many cars were shown there...Drift even also kind of lame...But since got ppl request for pictures,here it goes.
Taken by me using Canon Powershot A550.

One of the three models...

Bump: The Drift event

Bump:

Bump:

Bump:

I like this part...hehe :P

Bump:

I like this part...hehe :P

Bump:

Bump:

Bump: haihz...zth got problem now le...I post got bump 2 times...How to solve le?:banghead:

Bump: haihz...zth got problem now le...I post got bump 2 times...How to solve le?:banghead:

Last edited:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hehe,mind to share my pic in your thread...this is wat i got on saturday!

Bump:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
ya,that time was rainy...go back my cay n sleep awhile then rain stop n continue to shoot...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for sharing...got only 2 show girls?

ham,blue shirt suit u nicely...:wavey:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
haha...thanks for the compliment bro...got three girls
but the other one not so erm,nice for me la...so i dint take her pic...haha
when the drift emcee say,Klang best x?not many ppl shout back as they were not really enjoying the event...haha...haihz...sad le...
Zth support the event ar>?Heard they say thanks to toyo,yokohama,zerotohundred...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
zerotohundred is everywhere bro,will try our best to support any automotive event.

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
good good...i might be going supporting from undasteer n zth...
btw mingz,this afternoon i went got no VIP Style Society showcase there plak?so lil car le

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
good good...i might be going supporting from undasteer n zth...
btw mingz,this afternoon i went got no VIP Style Society showcase there plak?so lil car le
rily? then u muz b out of luck,man...maybe the VIP guys get bored on satuday n ta pao n chao already....but the VIP interior damn chun!:adore:

Bump:
i personally will go there...
got free ZTH sticker or not this coming TXN international?hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some help ...... i need to polish my sisters vios there car is 6 months old n the paint condition is quiet bad as my sister didnt take care of the car... there are alot of bird shit stain on the car which im trying to remove it with a cloth n polish ...but there are some part of the car which is affected my the aircond water and its causing the paint to change color :( and the front driver side door there is a key scratch ask u know kl there are alor of lifeless people who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience