5 series with full body kit and massive rims.

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006

Saw this sick black 5 series when i parked my car across the street, managed to take a few pics before heading off, the rim was massive...from mem i think it was 20inch. M kit is very common in Aus but this is something different. i believe this belongs to an Asian cuz it had some asian stuff inthe car...

p/s: pardon the over exposure cuz the car was black... had to over expose to see the kit properly

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
hahaha i believe it belongs to indonesian!seen from the plate number!

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
assume the owner is along.. along also can drive such car....fuh really rich lah....lol~~ jk lah... just the no plate make me think like along...coz K-"along"

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
hahaha kalong means bat or kelelawar as the synonims in bahasa indo.that car in australia is much cheaper than malaysia and indo isnt it?i think you dont need to be a very rich guy to buy that kind of car there....

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006
i just realised the badge is ACS too.. after looking back at the ful size pic in my pc... car's not equiped with xenon... just halogen...so i presume its not a full spec-ed car...

satellite83 said:
..i think you dont need to be a very rich guy to buy that kind of car there....
car is not as expensive but petrol is... its about rm4 one litre here. and bodykit is very very expensive...even those replicas... about double to triple the price of M'sia.. unless you import it your self...and the cost to get someone to put it on its very expensive too.. prob around rm500 to get it done.. not to mention the cost to spray the correct colour.

satellite83

Known Member
Apr 13, 2006
its in melb australia i guess..... you can use that kind of plate there.special order one... a lot of indonesian use it...cool isnt it?wonder in malaysia or indo can use number plate without number....wakakaka

notyboysn: um...i see.if the body kit is replica, for sometimes they were order from indo... its much much much cheaper... no one take a look for the rims?its HRE isn it?

notyboysn

Feb 12, 2006
satellite83 said:
its in melb australia i guess..... you can use that kind of plate there.special order one...
yeah its in melb... yup you can order these plate...even customise the colour...my friend have a celica with a pink IkakaI plate ( its a she, kaka is her dog's name)

satellite83 said:
notyboysn: um...i see.if the body kit is replica, for sometimes they were order from indo... its much much much cheaper...
Agreed with u..as i said earlier in the post, unless you import it your self... even those people that imports from Asia then resell them charge a high price cuz they know it will still sell.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hey kev i like ur signature!!! the england signature.. lol
i m england supporter too.. lol

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
bangkai_jk said:
hey kev i like ur signature!!! the england signature.. lol
i m england supporter too.. lol
this pic i take from man utd web site 1...
then u crop it bcome this size n add d flag in... heh
ahahaha... cool!!!!! england rock man
ppl say england no hope... what la...
england havent fully show their power yet!!!
still got 1 secret weapon unleash!!! hohoho
its who???? secret~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience