fuel consumption discuss

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
pcmoddingmy,
well, some know each when they join TT, gathering.. and some might bring friend's friends (which u donno) came...and some by words of mouth will spread info of "wah that car is damn loaded and power man, got installed this xx in the car.. that yyy gadget in the car.. "...so.. sometimes we never kno how fast/far the words will spread..

that was just my advice.
Well, if TT then can't help it lah... If like that everyone must lock their hood and door during TT lah, better yet no need to bring their car already. Anyways, this is a public forum so I know its easy to monitor a particular user's previous post and learn about him/her based on his posts.

Come to think of it, I guess less ppl will post pics of their car if they were afraid of it. Besides, there are many more monster car in this forum to target... not my little LE lah. But anyways, I think I'll be a little more careful with my posts. You could be right, there might be some rats in this forum too.

wah how u get those info about pcmod?

hmmm.... wat u said above was true, that's y i never mention the detail of my car, if not later this end of month go to kl kena cucuk plak hahaha....
Easy only bro, just click "Find all posts" or "Find all threads started" when viewing user profile. Btw bro, many ppl know that your car power already... got this, that and this... next time u better becareful, maybe hantu also tiong u ady :listen:

Last edited:

caleb_5375

1,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2007
bro wfhan got his point ....
last time remember the hypertune post up a cardina and later it was kena pecah miror and even the bov also hilang ...walao nowdays world really can't tell de ah

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
hmm.... what wfhan said might be true but put it this way....you know that what should be posted out and what should not be. Some of the things can be shared but not all.... not here we are talking about fuel consumption only...but not talking about what u have done on your car or how u have done it. It's only talking about FC... why so worried. i bet all bro's here would not disclose any personal details about the car.... rite bro's??? Come on la...talking about FC only can get ur car killed?????? Just my twenty cents..... Thanks

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
Well, if TT then can't help it lah... If like that everyone must lock their hood and door during TT lah, better yet no need to bring their car already. Anyways, this is a public forum so I know its easy to monitor a particular user's previous post and learn about him/her based on his posts.

Come to think of it, I guess less ppl will post pics of their car if they were afraid of it. Besides, there are many more monster car in this forum to target... not my little LE lah. But anyways, I think I'll be a little more careful with my posts. You could be right, there might be some rats in this forum too.

Easy only bro, just click "Find all posts" or "Find all threads started" when viewing user profile. Btw bro, many ppl know that your car power already... got this, that and this... next time u better becareful, maybe hantu also tiong u ady :listen:
no no no i never say my car got mod this and that ler....
power also not much, just u guys say my car power only ler :adore:

hantu! dun said like that ler, since this month is a 'ghost month' hehehe.....

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
right jordy, now im already headache to read all of thier opinion. what i want just fc and car/engine. but now i still can catch what u all give. just proceed but plz reply shot word. thanks to u all. i will give u all summary after i completed do this survey.

speedmax2001

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
mine ae101 4agze just bought the car. in city drive rm10 about 35-40KM. is't normal or not? or telan minyak?

rm10 - 35-40km is normal la..iszzit open aircon?.for 4agze will makan minyak a little bit ..lolx

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
what i posted was just my advice, cos b4 this, i read in another sub-forum in zth about the geng pangkah story. anyway, i only got 1 car, eventough is not a super-expensive-luxurious-performance-new-car, it's all that i got (my precious). if it's stolen then i have no transport in getting around.

bro-7,
haha. yaya your car power already, no need promote also ppl will kno.
(sorry, out of topic a bit) btw, u confirm coming down to KL ? remember to inform khwong about the date and time for a mini-TT..:)

anyway, let's get back to discuss this FC thing la.. :)

earlier, i also read about someone installin NGV with 20v in their car, is that u, EDRA or someone else ? mind to share about the FC of using NGV in 20v?
how frequent u need to go pump the NGV ? what can a full tank of NGV cover in distance ? any pro and cons when it's installed together with 20v ?
what is the difference of power/performance when comparing using NGV and petrol in 20v?

Last edited:

kevfoo38

2,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2006
mini TT ka...me oso want to join...

bout fuel comp....my SE wit BT (m) RM30 = 180km wit BHp
RM30 = 160km wit Petronas/mobil
RM30 = 140km wit Shell

kennix

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
Hi Kevfoo38,

Hmm...i also found that using Petronas/mobil has higher mileage than shell, why huh? I thought shell also ok???

Malaysia Really Boleh...

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
wfhan...im using ngv for my ee100 standard engine for se bt still using normal petrol. if u want any info about ngv just pm me. this forum only for fc petrol.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
what i posted was just my advice, cos b4 this, i read in another sub-forum in zth about the geng pangkah story. anyway, i only got 1 car, eventough is not a super-expensive-luxurious-performance-new-car, it's all that i got (my precious). if it's stolen then i have no transport in getting around.

bro-7,
haha. yaya your car power already, no need promote also ppl will kno.
(sorry, out of topic a bit) btw, u confirm coming down to KL ? remember to inform khwong about the date and time for a mini-TT..:)

anyway, let's get back to discuss this FC thing la.. :)

earlier, i also read about someone installin NGV with 20v in their car, is that u, EDRA or someone else ? mind to share about the FC of using NGV in 20v?
how frequent u need to go pump the NGV ? what can a full tank of NGV cover in distance ? any pro and cons when it's installed together with 20v ?
what is the difference of power/performance when comparing using NGV and petrol in 20v?
ya bro confirm will go to kl on 31st noon....
we discuss again tonight on msn la

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Choi! Choi! Forgot this month scary month. hehehe.

Anyway my car can run 120km for 20 bucks. But since my carby is somewhat damaged and the engine is just overhauled and quite tight, i'm only getting 100km for 20 bucks.

But do you guys notice that 20V engines seem to be operating at 350-400km at full tank in the city. And about 500km constant. After i saw your post and compared it to some information from overseas. Its not much different. They could get slightly better mileage in autumm and winter.

kevfoo38

2,000 RPM
Jul 21, 2006
just to ask...if we put full tank ah ...our car will be heavy...if drive at city then maybe get lower KM... somemore my SE fuel cap ...the rubber always kong(rosak) always need to change the rubber.... also can smell the petrol

maybe the weather in malaysia is HOT so our car need more fuel...like human also when hot need to drink more water.....betul ka ni

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a problem with my proton saga 2.
The smell from engine go into my car when I drive.
I check my air cond and service it, even I have close the cooling system . So the air from engine will not come in.
However, the smell still there, especially when I drive balik kampung. Cannot tahan all the petrol /ekzos gas/smell come into my car.
Anyone have the experience, and pls introduce anyone can solve this problem?
Thank you and appreciate:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience