Friday Nite KK TT

S

semperfi

the driver bus also you have to worried if travel in kk, they will simply cut out without signal...:smokin:
That is so true with their mini bus berhenti-henti. Who gave them that green light to do that? Must be someone sitting at the CM's office. It's dangerous if a car's following from the rear.

Bump:
Bump:
For me, no problem going everyway since my Nismo suspension setup higher then the rest. I agree, must do long journey trip to feel the spirit. My best bet would be KK - Kota Belud - Kundasang. Using new bypass road.

It is however gonna be a slow ride!! No double lane here.

nah..u get my point here..its not bout the speed or anything else,
juz the spirit of comunity,feel the ride,scenery and the team work
around u`ll.im original frm kk,born in ranau.now working in kuantan.
i do understand all the obstacle for driver in kk,road surface,
cow,goat cross around but there is the beauty of kg...not in kk
im reffering to the route tuaran-kota belud and kundasang..slow ride
but nice.well no harm to try then...dun forget to post the vid here.
hehehehehhe:biggrin:...double lane got la bro....frm kk to spanggar..
all double lane follow the likas bay-ums-uitm then poli...if sunset then
go salut eat seafood.."ermmm im the one terliur kat sini"damm cheap:driver:

Reintel can go to Ranau with his ride. He can record everything on the vid cam for us. Hahahaha.
Double lane to some of them means... more road for them to drive. I've been encountering these drivers every few minutes. To tell you guys the truth, I've never encountered so much "near misses" experience in a day. One day at least 3-5 encounters. Has anyone encountered a car on the right lane which suddenly comes to a halt because he wanted to turn left at the junction. It's like right lane to the left and then turn left at the junction. And vice versa too. Haven't they heard of such thing as law of physics? :banghead::banghead:

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
That we know. Thanks for the heads up. Tuaran rd is bumpy and you don't wanna see the video bobbing around. Know what I mean? Unfortunately, both S-Tune and My ride's full tank only allows us approximately 100km++ distance and then we'll run out of fuel. :banghead: The video was just a trial. Haven't actually done a good one yet. Coming soon. It's raining almost every day. Infact, it's everyday that's raining cats & dogs. KK no highway.. tell me about it. Everyone tends to stick to the right side of the road. Ask S-Tune and Henleey...
can say that annoyance occur everyday while u r driving on the road!!! stupid driver tend to stick to right side of the road..as if there is gold beside..i wonder why they will drive that way while we r almost kissing their ASS.....they enjoy drive slow in fast lane...sometimes,just feeling like wan to bump their car is i were driving big lorry....@#$&$%&^$*$&##....btw,its not kk if the ppl isnt driving tat way...:banghead:

Bump:
henleey, nice 350 you got there.....

Ya. Jeffery told me before that the ppl there drive like crazy...my friend also told me the same....:biggrin: If put those ppl here in KL. I won't even dare to think what will happen...
still standard mode yaa..thanks titan reV:driver:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Semperfi,
I can record it this week but not with the skyline. but still Nissan..............frontier. hehehe..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
hahahaha..well seem u`ll had bad experience then cnt suggest more.
up to this point i feel wana stock toyota land cruiser to bring back next
year so can put rb26 or 2jz engine then can go around sabah...:driver:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
It's doesn't matters what cars and what engine you have in it...those buggers just couldn't care enough to move out of your way and they just enjoy their sweet ride down the road as they are not from KK!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Cool guys, cool cars and cool nite!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~so nice..I also need to come 1 day...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Wah~~so nice..I also need to come 1 day...[/QUOT

Tag along with Vspec when he is coming over...we are all ready for you....:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

the white is V spec ii nur spec..
Wow...you are fast ain't you?? Haa ha aha hahaaaa:proud::proud::proud::proud:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

just wondering if anyone can kindly assist with this. my friend is converting his kancil to L2 and his mechanic is having probs with the dashboard wiring. does anyone know where to locate the diagram/s....thanks very much :smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience