drill

Damansara
ohh izziittt..but the tt is tomorrow ler...hehehe

vprj

Oct 22, 2004
USJ
jiajia not going, i oso don wan to go la... furthermore, i'm going to pd... hehehe

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
she not enuf time to sleep where got enuf time go TT...

anyways dun work too hard... can go TT wif ur housemates if u feeling tired of looking at monitor screen...but dun TT wif the ppl here... got some of them wolf in sheep's clothing ;) ;) ;) ha ha

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
Originally posted by jiajia@Nov 5 2004, 00:39
SOrry for the misunderstanding :) I'm from Kepong but now studying in Cyberjaya. SS2 TT? haha...how am i goin to go there anyway...this weekend i'll rott in Cyber finish my assignments :P Goin Aus soon~ (holiday)
kepong kaki too.....

mmu? do u know kevin ? zth forummer also.... ;)

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Nov 7 2004, 02:33
she not enuf time to sleep where got enuf time go TT...

anyways dun work too hard... can go TT wif ur housemates if u feeling tired of looking at monitor screen...but dun TT wif the ppl here... got some of them wolf in sheep's clothing ;) ;) ;) ha ha
ya ya... some is colour wolf but in kingkong's clothings too.
SS2 TT was fun. Too bad din see some of you.
Jia jia, me in cyberjaya too (warning). :D

jiajia

I got enough sleep :ph34r: so much also
I wont get tired looking at monitor...my eyes are trained :ph34r: monitor is like a sexy girl to a guy to me...it attracts me anyway...
Haha...the only wolf i c here is xtracooljustin, ZTh ppl are no wolf :P

Hi DJMobile~ B)

yea i'm from MMU, not that LMW :blink: Lucky me :D
Who Kevin?

Hey kingkong, i never see a kingkong in human b4, may i? :rolleyes: Wat are u doing in cyber? :)

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
www.myaccentclub.com
jia jia..
nothing special, kingkong is just another normal guy after retiring from the kingkong movies. :lol:
i work in cyberjaya.. sure u may see me, just invite me to a TT then u can see me loh.. haa haa. hope you n ur fans club here can join for TT :D . Next TT I am going is Deepavali countdown. Details is at thread http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....showtopic=29593

lil_jk

Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
err....

sorry to gatecrash, but anyway welcome to this fourm.....yeah, i know i'm kinda late....kekekekeke

btw, hope you can make it to the TT that kingkong is refering....kekeke

jiajia

Sorry i mean LKW :P

kingkong,what fans club? Do i have one? Cyberjaya no place eto TT, got la, under my condo, the only mamak i guess. :blink:
I'm going Aus on 15th for a week, now is so damn busy trying to complete all my work before i leave for the one week trip, i so tired~ :ph34r: Dont even have time to pack i guess..

Hi lil_jk B)

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...