ford laser lynx

markii

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
is this car the ford with the round headlights? im thinking of buying this car but would like to know opinions such as roadholding, power and fuel consumption as well as suggested mods..hehe..thanks

emale

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
ford lynx TX3

the car that you mention is it ford lynx TX3 1.8? like the one in the attachment?

markii

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
yeayea thats the one... any info on it?such as price, loan, spare parts , performance and so on...

lynx_romero

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Cheras,KL
I'm driving this car also...if u want to talk about a performance and the handling, of course its a good car for u to drive...the FC not much its depends on how u drive it also..hehehehhe...if u always put a pedal to the metal of course the FC like hell la.... in terms of spare parts, most of the spare parts can take from Mazda LAntis....and its not difficult to find...but so far my stock engine never give me a headache.... For the market price i think its around RM22K to RM 25K la...depends on the age of car also...
U can check the attachment....

Attachments

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wow...u got the mazda speed A-spec spoiler...
kekekekeke

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm currently driving a honda civic 1.6l auto. may i know if any of you here use mobil 1's EO for your hondas? heard feedback that the EO helps protect the engine and reduces fuel consumption. any ideas on this?

thanks for the help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience