Ford’s nationwide road show is on now, attractive deals on hand

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will have a shot at winning an all-expenses paid trip to catch the semi-finals of America Idol in Hollywood. Consolation prizes are also on hand and come in the form of iPads, iPhones and iPods.

“This is the largest road show of its kind that we have conducted in Malaysia. With the recent introduction of several new passenger car models in the market, Ford is changing and through this major marketing activity we hope that greater numbers of Malaysian consumers will experience the new Ford for themselves,” said David Westerman, Regional Manager, Asia Pacific, Ford Export and Growth Operations.

Those that make bookings of Ford vehicles at the road show will receive shopping gift vouchers while all participants in the activities at the road show will stand a chance to win Ford merchandise.

The number one purpose to the road show is to boost Ford’s local business that is already off to a strong start for the year with 630 vehicles registered so far, the highest ever for the company since 2002.

Road show dates and venues are as follows:

23-27 February: MidValley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur
24-27 February: Cheras Leisure Mall, Kuala Lumpur
1-6 March: Jusco Tebrau City, Johore Bahru
2-6 March: The Curve, Petaling Jaya
16-20 March: Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya
17-20 March: The Spring, Kuching, Sarawak
24-27 March: Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca
6-10 April: 1Utama Highstreet, Petaling Jaya
20-24 April: Queensbay Mall, Penang
12-15 May: KB Mall, Kota Bahru
15-19 June: Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya
20-24 July: MidValley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur
24-28 August: MidValley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur

Attachments

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
Seremban tgk kat Rahang .. :p a ford showroom that you can even teach the salesman why Ford Fiesta is a must have it car .. LOL .. :p

david wai

Jan 14, 2011
shah alam
Re: Ford’s nationwide road show is on now, attractive deals on hand

our company had a ford van,after changing the original ford timing belt and tensional in ford conc.
at 10000 km travelling to old Subang Airport,the timing belt broke,can we trust the ford workshop?
It has takenmore than a week!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My name is Steven, i just change my engine from 4G15 to 4G93 SOHC.

Now my exhaust still maintance to stock, any my friend say that need to change bigger piping and also extrator, bullet and muffler, but i dont know what size was better on my car.

I got a bad experiance before on 4G15, i only change to straight bullet and top speed at 145km/h only, very teruk........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience