Ford’s Octane Academy puts you under the tutelage of Block, Foust w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If you’ve ever seen any of the viral Gymkhana videos by Ken Block or Tanner Foust tearing it up on the Formula Drift circuit, you would know these boys have more talent in their cheesy smiles than you have in your entire body. Not forgetting Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Brian Deegan as well, whose force is very strong within them.

Well now Ford USA is giving you the chance to become a padawan under the tutelage of these Jedi masters of the wheel. The Octane Academy pairs up the most maniacal fans with the equally mentally unstable drivers for some on-track training in regards to the force.

So if you want to get strapped in with Foust or Block riding shotgun and have them teach you how to throw a car sideways on the gravel or execute a perfect donut on the tarmac, you need to put together a video showing why you’re the one to be selected.

Contest winners will be pitted against each other to select a final champion, who will walk home with a specially designed vehicle penned by Block, Foust, Gittin Jr. or Deegan. The first camp will be held in November and the contest is currently running.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dk7qazXUhEM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Source: Octane Academy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience