Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hope it work well

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
for everyone information... the car is accident free as i notice some people start to think that i can't sell the car is because of this. The car is in a very good condition and i have been choosy on buyer as i really want to find a good home for my beloved car.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
sakakida, the best owner for your pristine ride is none other than .... you! :thefinger:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
well there is some buyer came and go.. mostly attracted to those very low price unit but they never think of the item is in the car and the condition. hahah if i take out everything and sell i think i can easily fetch more then 10k but i just wish to sell complete with everything as i can feel the car would like me to do that so... or my beloved car going to hate me hahahaha

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Totally understand what u going through bro. Just hang in there and im sure there will be a good buyer coming in the future to purchase your car. Have any of your close friends shown any interests throughout your ownership? They will truly understand and appreciate the way you have taken care of your car. If you have any friends who are into JDM cars and have the means financially, they would jump at this opportunity. I'll spread the word around for u, only to those peeps who i can really trust with cars. On another note, did your car feature in the movie 'evolusi KL Drift"?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Keep it lah...as Skyline is too old for any loan to be approve again. So, most buyer need to come out with cash for it. Plus the economy is not that good now and bank will not simply approved any loan... :bawling:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hi joethurr.. hahah most of my friends is having a skyline and mostly they are really interested in my parts and some of the items is rare.. yeah it was in the evolusi kl driff.. hahah show car only parking at the side...

Bump: NISMO S-TUNE - the car is now old but it is a legend ;)

this car can easily get RM100k loan and very depends on your document... if strong more then that shouldn't be a problem.

this car can easily get RM100k loan and very depends on your document... if strong more then that shouldn't be a problem.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
hi joethurr.. hahah most of my friends is having a skyline and mostly they are really interested in my parts and some of the items is rare.. yeah it was in the evolusi kl driff.. hahah show car only parking at the side...

Hmmm...make sense....GOOD LUCK then! :adore:

kkd_x_stylo

May 14, 2006
bro, car still available? can pm me list of mods on the car and where can meet to view?

Bump: bro, car still available? can pm me list of mods on the car and where can meet to view?

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
it has been 2 years pass since the last left me... indeed i miss it a lot ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car-1991 mit galant super saloon

doin a corner n feel the rear swinging n the front like...... understeeer. not sure also but i know very dangerous if continue to take corners wif such suspension.
so experts.....wat suggestion of Titan suspension system to improve? giv price also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience