FMIC (front mount intercooler)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
actually i still thinking that we really need that big ic to cool down the air ??
:slug:

needed for those who upgrade to a bigger turbo......plus.....stock intercooler seems to not work perfectly as it being placed really near to the engine head....air not being cool down perfectly...

nice ride there mr adrian N abam belalang..
new evo ic..

nway,to install fmic also depends on inch of the piping..

yup....size of the intercooler also important to get better response.....

normally kancil users use vr4..1g...altima...customs.....

bro...we in compactmotorsports.com.my have a tt@ gathering every friday nite.....

9.30pm onward at zameer batu caves(sunway batu caves).....come and join us:biggrin:

yup..just come there n we can chat together with mr_murad's montrous fmic hahahaha :mad:

how baut tis?

Attachments

• 17102008007.jpg
    17102008007.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 728
hi guys, FMIC is not necessary inless u have run with a larger turbo size, dis due to more air generated frm da turbo...and its nid more cooling..

Bump: i hav seen some kancil, kelisa or kenari quite fast using FMIC and of coz they use bigger turbo.
:biggrin:

Bump: i hav seen some kancil, kelisa or kenari quite fast using FMIC and of coz they use bigger turbo.

i tot when u upgrade turbo..fmic is a must..even a lil'bit lag, but must hv upgrade cooling sections

thus ur engine not starving with hot-hot lean boost hahaha

Bump: i tot when u upgrade turbo..fmic is a must..even a lil'bit lag, but must hv upgrade cooling sections

thus ur engine not starving with hot-hot lean boost hahaha

this friday got gathering o not?
till wat time?

Bump: this friday got gathering o not?
till wat time?

just go there... they always be there every friday night... the 1 with long table... then shout "who ahyam" ... he the chip of that geng

wow..awesome..kcars with big intercoolers!:wavey:

Bump: wow..awesome..kcars with big intercoolers!:wavey:

hi guys, did anybody tested da FRC intercooler for kancil? juz curious howz da results...:proud:

Bump: hi guys, did anybody tested da FRC intercooler for kancil? juz curious howz da results...:proud:

hi guys...
i want to know...can we cut n resize the intercooler?my puprose is to fit IC inside my front bumper...
currently i m using l2s bumper+jbjl
any suggestion for FMIC?
my target is sr20 IC since mine still running with rhf3
i think this one
intercoolerSR20_DSC02154.jpg

Bump: hi guys...
i want to know...can we cut n resize the intercooler?my puprose is to fit IC inside my front bumper...
any suggestion for FMIC?
i think this one
intercoolerSR20_DSC02154.jpg

peng.. i have 1... sr20 too but little smaller from ur pic... that 1 from altima i think... sell cheap2 la... below 200

hi guys...
any suggestion for FMIC?
i think this one
[/IMG]

sure can bro but it's not worth it.alloy welding don't come cheap.u better off with a new
i/cooler like those selling in the market place.less hassle.i got a lot of friends that bought
i/c from me n install it on l2s bumper.i only got a few pic of them.

Guy...

Would the FM intercooler legal by JPJ?
I plan to change it .. but plan to spray it black to make it less visible.

Any after market front bumper which is big enough to hide the monster? :D

Bump: Guy...

Would the FM intercooler legal by JPJ?
I plan to change it .. but plan to spray it black to make it less visible.

Any after market front bumper which is big enough to hide the monster? :D

Top Bottom