Fitting 2ZZ-GE into AE92 (corolla SE Limited)!! What are the problems??

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Chu,
He sold his car is year 2004. That time petrol price still ok.

The mileage for the RM50 is 200km onli as wat he told me la. Not too sure. But average one week pump RM150 x 4 weeks = RM600.

Mebbe for him travel from klg to his office at taman rashna is ok but if go KL den pump more petrol. Long term calculation not worth at all. hahaha! Jes my 2 cent! It's like keep visiting petrol station until uncle oso know him. haha!

Yes chu, we are all hunger for power from de day 1 we start to mod our car. hahaha! A reality fact. Yep now i know u pay attention oredi to the small part so chang also told me u wan to test power liao again at SIC.

This time i put double signal roadside i let u pass first. hahahaha!!

Regards,
Mike

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
TRD16v said:
Chu,
He sold his car is year 2004. That time petrol price still ok.

The mileage for the RM50 is 200km onli as wat he told me la. Not too sure. But average one week pump RM150 x 4 weeks = RM600.

Mebbe for him travel from klg to his office at taman rashna is ok but if go KL den pump more petrol. Long term calculation not worth at all. hahaha! Jes my 2 cent! It's like keep visiting petrol station until uncle oso know him. haha!

Yes chu, we are all hunger for power from de day 1 we start to mod our car. hahaha! A reality fact. Yep now i know u pay attention oredi to the small part so chang also told me u wan to test power liao again at SIC.

This time i put double signal roadside i let u pass first. hahahaha!!

Regards,
Mike

Not test power, just then wanna do a benchmark after I change the CAM pulley setting.
Although the power and respond seem to be much more better (test by using BUTT DYNO - poor ppl power Dyno method) but still have to see the actual result.

The coming track day will ne on 30th April, 2005.

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
there's no need to go for 2zz coz i saw an AE101 in black bonnet with 4age cum individual throttle bodies that puts out 200whp in ipoh! that car always park in menglembu wan...

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
TRD16v said:
wahhh! keng chow!

Regards,
Mike
trd16v, u better dun listen to this 399 he everytime like to sabo me wan infact he's driving an ori ek9 in ipoh and also a strong man behind hcoc..........cheers!

KeMa

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Selangor
www.ithink2invest.com
Thank you..thank youu...walllaaaa..after i think back maaa...especially after taking consideration about TRD16v storyyy...better i just take the 175hp blacktop 20v..heheheh..less money...less roadtax..easier to pass JPJ....and many more..or maybe..i try to get the minyak sawit engine..hahahha or maybe convert the blacktop to minyak sawit engine...hermmm how about that huh???

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
danny,

err....what's ek9? never heard of it in my life leh... only heard of ej6, ej7, ej9. pls enlighten me, plzzzzz.........!

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
399 said:
danny,

err....what's ek9? never heard of it in my life leh... only heard of ej6, ej7, ej9. pls enlighten me, plzzzzz.........!
i saw yr chasis is EK9 .....don budi again....

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
kema,
no problem.. deep consideration, cost comparison, long term usage, long term run of de engine, reliability, etc.. very important to pay attention to.. ehhehehehe.. if u wan to use minyak sawit den u can b de 1st to support govt project of bio-diesel for ur engine.. eheheheheheheeheh!

Regards,
Mike

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[FONT="]LIGHTENING FLYWHEELS - AN EXERCISE IN ROTATIONAL DYNAMICS [/FONT]
When the flywheel of a car is lightened it can have a great effect on acceleration - much more than just the weight saving as a proportion of the total vehicle weight would account for. This is because rotating components store rotational energy as well as having to be accelerated in a linear direction along with the rest of the car's mass. The faster a component rotates, the greater the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience