finally, it blown

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Yesterday my engine blown. Early symptom was the exhaust sound become louder. After several time over red line, Out of a sudden the rpm dropped and whole car shaking. Unable to push more than 3k rpm.

Thanks for Wangan staffs' help and did until so late. I guest it will takes some times before I can ram it again :_:

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Yeah bro CSL.... i was @ Wangan this afternoon.... Damn, soooo fast u blow ur engine arrrr...... Sayang larrrr....... Love ur RE exhaust though.....

Hope ur car gets well soon (which may take a while though)......

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Aiiiiyaaaa!!! Sorry 'bout the bad news CSL. At least you can make it bullet proof now since you rebuilding the engine.:confused_smile:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hey CSL we know how you feel. But dont worry, take the time to invest in new parts and set it right from the beginning. Good luck and if you have any troubles do chime in here and we'll see how we can help.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
put in RX7 seals and rotors :) better reliability

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I let wangan decide what to do. My bad habit will never change. Now the car riot against me. I think I should put something like a block or thick screw at the back of the right paddle to save my wallet for continuous bleeding :_:

Please remember, if the exhaust sound suddenly become louder, don't ram the car.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
hey CSL we know how you feel. But dont worry, take the time to invest in new parts and set it right from the beginning. Good luck and if you have any troubles do chime in here and we'll see how we can help.
Fully agree. Once and for all.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Aiiiiyaaaa!!! Sorry 'bout the bad news CSL. At least you can make it bullet proof now since you rebuilding the engine.:confused_smile:
Hopefully. But nothing is bullet proof except the driver drive it properly. I watch too much anime. Now had learn a lesson.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thats true. there is no such thing as bullet proof. we can only invest in the best available systems to ensure stronger engine. i seriously reccomend ah choy. he is the best for rotary.

arsenalboi

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
usually lah bro. air fuel ratio around 14 is optimal if i not wrong. tuning is essential. u can go to vaz maz in jb to tune or ask choi to tune. rotary tuning is essential. can't stress this enough.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Arsenalboi, do you have Rotary??? Do you really know Ah Choy?? Becos Ah Choy doesn't tune car.....

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
lol kean.smack dab on the forehead there.

i recommend Millenium for tuning using management/piggyback. Joshua do a good job on rotary machines as well.

anyway csl.my deepest condolences,if you can,please satisfy my need for information by stating what went wrong in there.I'm very concerned.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

i recommend Millenium for tuning using management/piggyback. Joshua do a good job on rotary machines as well.

anyway csl.my deepest condolences,if you can,please satisfy my need for information by stating what went wrong in there.I'm very concerned.
Thanks. :_: I'll try to find where is Millenium after my car done.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Diablo, you almost get me into lots of flame...... hehe

Arsenalboi, don't take it so hard from me....... I heard there's another Ah Choy in Puchong, true or rumour?? Nothing wrong actually becos Arsenalboi is trying to help......

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I believe lennon is right. Ah Choy from H&S purely rebuilds but offers no tuning. Millenium is good for tuning, He's been doing it for years. What ecu do you plan to run CSL? Lennon- Another Ah Choy??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a friend and i were having a discussion about different ways to modify my gti. we were discussing junkyard evo engines and perhaps getting a 4g93t engine. one question came up is whether or not i can stroke my existing 4g93 to 2.0 without machining and milling? and i was thinking were i to go complete n/a is there any possible way of manufacturing independent throttle bodies for each cylinder? oh and how many people out there have a 4g93 engine all n/a tune that at least gets 180 wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience