finally!! is titaned

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
here my review about my first day after getting my car titaned.
well THUMBS UP for uncle richard,ah fai and stanley. they done a very very good job on it.

first impression when i test driver my car...smooth!!! the hard feel of course got lah..but can get used to it..then go back,ah fai ask wanna get some swing butt alignment setting.so i give it a go...so far one word to describe NICE!!!

the bump part is absolutely SUPERB!!!! it goes over it even better than my corolla.everyone was impress when they sit on my car. 15 years old saga ~~~
now is just matter of time to get used of the new feel.and i started to realise my cornering is slower b4 and i corner faster now,duwan to push too hard, but i can feel it can be more.

well the cons??? too fun,disc got blue. :P

next is ultra racing strut..here baby i come.

cheers to all the ppl in TITAN!!!

u havent get urs..faster get one!
it really redefine limits.

picture upload soon,my digi cam not wit me.. :ph34r:

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
stan..hmm after i drove for one day.i founday out that when i corner faster abit..let's say turn left,a bend not a tighten left corner.i can feel a opposite force from the steering,as if when i nicely turn it to the apex,i feel a opposite force push my steering to the right.can feel from the steering,izzit the alignment setting?

the chassis feel is superb,just i wonder y my steering feel weird and behaving abit funny when i go slightly faster for a corner.not to mention push hard.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by escaflowne@Jan 13 2005, 01:28
stan..hmm after i drove for one day.i founday out that when i corner faster abit..let's say turn left,a bend not a tighten left corner.i can feel a opposite force from the steering,as if when i nicely turn it to the apex,i feel a opposite force push my steering to the right.can feel from the steering,izzit the alignment setting?

the chassis feel is superb,just i wonder y my steering feel weird and behaving abit funny when i go slightly faster for a corner.not to mention push hard.
that's called feedback..
when it's heavy, grip

light, understeer!

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga+Jan 13 2005, 10:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ninja_iga @ Jan 13 2005, 10:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-escaflowne@Jan 13 2005, 01:28

the chassis feel is superb,just i wonder y my  steering feel weird and behaving abit funny when i go slightly faster for a corner.not to mention push hard.
that's called feedback..
when it's heavy, grip

light, understeer! [/b][/quote]
my car always feel light..... light til turn steering also no feel.... ahahha... :lol:

so the conclusion is.... "dun speed in corners wif my lousy ah pek galant"
unless ninja_iga giv me a set of titan on my b'day... ahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

my fren's wira 1.5 aeroback corners better than me wif stock suspension.. juz an extra rear anti roll bar...

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
haha thanks man. yup it is grip right until a level it start to light..haha under~~.

malu lah..my car slow bai,later let u all feel memalukan oo..haha.

damn..waiting for my digi cam

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience