Ferrari F430 - A Sheep in a Wolf’s Clothings

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Creativity knows no bounds or limitations. It is from here that we get some of the most beautiful and out-of-this-world creations like Pagani’s pantomime hypercars or Lamborghini’s space-age road-jets. And when one let’s his mind to go wild, anything could be possible; even if one were to try transforming something considerably cheap into a creation that is levels above from its original form.

Yes, what we got right here is a nice, clean specimen of a Bianco Fuji (Pearl White) Ferrari F430. It has a 4.3l V8 in the middle with 483 horsepower sent to the rear tires. It should do a century sprint of around 4.0 seconds, which unfortunately it could not; because the facts and figures being mentioned just now was not true.

Looking up from the front, it is undeniably a Ferrari F430. But once you have a look from the sides, you would find out that the proportions are a bit odd, where the rear part looks a bit “short” than the usual ones. This is because this “F430” has actually gone under the knife for a cosmetic change, where it was originally a Toyota Celica GT.

Considering of how close it resembles to the real Ferrari is really impressive! And the attention to detail put to the wheels, calipers and the rear end should also be mentioned, as from afar, it would be a challenge to tell whether it is a real one, or just a replica.

If you are interested in owning this surgically-enhanced Celica, you could do so as it is now up on eBay! But with starting bid of USD 35,000 which is about RM 110,000 over here, I’d rather spend that amount on our own Hot Cars for Sale section; could get a nicely kept and kitted Evo VII for that amount.

Source:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-ferrari-f430-replica-was-built-out.html

Attachments

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Long time ago got a peugeot transformed to be a Lamborghini..
But this definite look better. Haven tuned up the car but already spend 100k. Haha.
Owner really like Ferrari. Putting a fake dummy engine cover at the back then perfect outside.
Haha

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i will do this.. if got sponser lah.... if with additional RM 110,000, i rather get fully customize kit for less.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i think it's better to get a beautiful customized bodykit for a car.. rather than replicate another car..

but that's just me :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience