Fried Ferrari F430: See a Burning F430

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

"The incident happened right before the Susana Heights exit (800 meters from it). We were following each other (there were about 8 of us doing a leisurely sunday drive)"<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Pics and Source: Pinoyexchange.com

Read on to find out more about the Fried-Filipino-Ferrari-F430

"Yup, this was yesterday, around 7:30 am to about 8:30 when the flat bed arrived to scoop it up.

The car owner is a good friend, and I was with him yesterday...actually right behind him when the fire started. We were driving a bit quicker at the skyway, but when we reached SLEX, we slowed down because of traffic. The incident happened right before the Susana Heights exit (800 metres from it). We were following each other (there were about 8 of us doing a leisurely sunday drive) at the part of SLEX where the lanes were guided by plastic orange things...so it at about 60 km/h. The car started to accelerate a bit after the single lane guide, and the fire erupted form the left rear bank of the car.

Thought it was an engine blow out, but it was actually a fluid leak on to the hot exhaust part of the car. We tried to get a fire extinguisher but the only one available came too late, and was not enough to stop the fire.

The owner stepped out of the car immediately after he saw the rear fire errupt in his sidemirror. It did not blow up, just burned (up to 20 feet fire) until the entire rear half melted and the fire truck came to stop it.

It was an unreal sight, and was a very sad moment. Luckily the car is covered under warranty still, and there are worldwide reported incedents of similar events!
at eto pa..

The only disappointing thing of the day (apart from the burning car of course) is the group of Alessandra racing...the Madrigal family in a convoy of escalade and Ford F150 with the racing graphics, who was in a convoy presumably going karting to carmona...passed the fire...at quite an early stage I might add...did not even stop to offer help but instead started to clap slowly at the loss of my friend. Crab mentality at its peak!"

Fried-Filipino-Ferrari-F430 on the flat bed.

Here's how it looked like before.

Source:
Burning Ferrari F430 @ South Luzon Expressway! - PinoyExchange

Check out another burning Supercar.
Here's a Recent Murcielago on Fire
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/171040-ouch-lambo-on-fire.html

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
under warranty, never mind, but not so good for Ferrari since there are "other cases" loh.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ouch!!! that looked really sad....

Half rare, half cooked ferrari...

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
we have morons like the escalade n f150s convoys rite in our very own soil too.... wondered why people can be sooo stupid n selfish....

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
pity the owner..

escalade and ford150s convoy r really selfish.. how could they clap hands when someone's losing their precious belonging.. sigh

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
WTH!! Ferrari on fire!! What happen man.....Hope ferrari's quality is not dropping.... or trying to save money on good parts.....

fulladd

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
now a day people become more and more richer and less care to each other...just my opinion only....so we should avoid like this case...

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
fried ferrari.. wakakkaa... :P

but lucky that it's under warranty.. I thought it happened in malaysia.. :P

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
sorry i came to this topic accross...

i have been reading n seeing many videos that ferrari f430 can easily get an engine blow + fire ???

is it true ???

warranty or not tapi ferrari !!! syg la... i dream of owning one of this.. not this one la.. the ferrari challenge version...

ala... the f150 n esclade are the bad philipinos... the ones u feel like want to give a smack down to them !!!

if not mistaken was them(the esclade n f150) the ones the government of philipines were angry for bringing illegal cars there?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It just happened to me awhile ago. It was approximately 4:20pm. Two indian guys on a motorcycle, rode up by my side, waving me down. They seem like they were trying to warn me of something, so being a human being, i slowed down, and signal to the left to stop at the road side. After reading all those cases of daylight roberry etc. I also took precaution. I rolled down my window, only slightly so that I can hear what he was trying to say.

He told me "U punya tayar bau busuk. Ada banyak asap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience