Feet Cooler

Swifterific

Jan 21, 2014
Why is it that new cars today shoot aircond at your feet, even if its already on dash aircond only? Its pissing me off so bad :banghead: malam malam want to take a drive switch off aircond = too hot. On aircond = cannot tahan want to piss.

Drove my bro's 208, got forced feet cooler. Drove the new suzuki swift, oso got feet cooler. Suzuki wai yu du dis. Wai. I dont wan my feet to be cold. I dun wan to wear shoes all the time also. :bawling:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
Interesting. When I go out, I wear shoes every time. Never experienced or thought something like forced feet coolers exists

I think cars with this "forced feet vents" have jammed vents. The new Jap cars I've come across all have working on/off vents. Probably need looking into if they won't close completely

Yup, even my China Chery SUV can switch on and off...:smokin:

Swifterific

Jan 21, 2014
Use masking tape, paste over the vents. Problem solved.
wear stockings......makes you feel sexy oso...:biggrin:
Yup, even my China Chery SUV can switch on and off...:smokin:
wear socks with selipar very sexy especially when going out at night tt :biggrin: I checked the new swift's feet vent, its just a small box that shoots cold air. i see no vents to close it off. maybe its a bit inside or something. will check more later. if not then i use masking tape ah.

Interesting. When I go out, I wear shoes every time. Never experienced or thought something like forced feet coolers exists
must try leh driving with slippers. the heart attack you feel when your selipar get stuck behind the pedal and you cannot pull away is an experience to experience :rofl:

TS, shouldnt there be a temperature adjustment to the AC besides fan speed? the adjustment should be good enuf even the vent is directed below the steering wheel...

wear socks with selipar very sexy especially when going out at night tt :biggrin: I checked the new swift's feet vent, its just a small box that shoots cold air. i see no vents to close it off. maybe its a bit inside or something. will check more later. if not then i use masking tape ah.

must try leh driving with slippers. the heart attack you feel when your selipar get stuck behind the pedal and you cannot pull away is an experience to experience :rofl:
Not vents like on the dash. There is a switch next to air con on/off, and temperature. The switch to direct air whether you want them on top, mix top/bottom or to the bottom. You don't have that switch?

I drive with slippers all the time unless have to dress up go official function.....hhahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Something like this. The switch on the right side.....

hahahaha, some frenz of mine even said driving the car bare foot.....to have the best pedal feel wor......

if feet numb, then jam the throttle and forget out brake.......is the only way to go fast.....ehehehehe....

Swifterific

Jan 21, 2014
Haiya you guys i come back from raya talk about driving barefoot alredi :rofl: but driving barefoot feel selesa oso what... i tried before. its like driving a manual, you feel a connection to your car :biggrin: :rofl:

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...