FEATHERLITE AUTO POLISH

Vinod

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
Kedah
ok,then how muc is d 3 items?and ur acc num?how long will it take 2get d items?

oh,i just askd bout the polish and forgot bout the tufoil...since i just serviced d car..can u giv me a small briefing bout the tufoil?

cymin

Jul 7, 2006
Featherlite Auto Polish supplier - Puchong

Focalpoint,

Any shops in Puchong selling Featherlite auto polish? if not where is the nearest place?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Nearest will be Ace Hardware outlet Central Supermarket 1st floor Jalan Mega Mendung. Jalan Klang Lama.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Hi guys,

please advise me where to buy FEATHERLITE products Tufoil Engine Treatment.
my location in PJ(Petaling Jaya).

i want to polish a new car & also a faded red classic mini cooper9poor ting)
pls recomend the best FEATHERLITE & basic instruction.
sorry i have too much to ask.

thanking you all in advance. adrian

evoace

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
I just did 3 steps for my car and I have bot featherite shine spray and car wash.
when can I use these products on my car?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for the purchase of FEATHERLITE products.

The Quick Shine is to be used in between car polishes. Whenever you wash your car and you feel you need to bring up the lustre a bit, spray and buff off with a dry cloth. Some users polish with the FEATHERLITE auto polish and then spray the Quick Shine and buff. It appears more outstanding it seems.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Dear, FocalPoint. Thanks alot,thanks a milloin actually!
i rushed to Central Supermarket yesterday,jump into ACE Hware shop & purchased all 3 FEATHERLITE products you have recomended to us here. And freek me out i got the Tufoil Engine Treatment also.

The sales person there was very helpful, salute! Well the Tufoil Engine Treatment was locked in a special transperent case.

I'll start polish this sat if the sunny smile, i have strong fellings this product will not let me down. as soon as my car is done I'll rush again to Central Supermarket & purchase more FEATHERLITE products (keep stock).

Champ, do you carry FEATHERLITE cloth? any good brand you can recomend?

thanks a lot,
adrian

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks for the spirited dashing and high revs to get both FEATHERLITE and Tufoil, minicooper2u. Thanks in a million.Those dull yellow all purpose polishing cloths 24 in X 24 in which are retailed at about RM 7 -8 per piece are good enough for the task. No need to spend too much on them. But be prepared to use few pieces each time you buff. They must be completely dry and clean.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Dear, FocalPoint. i was impressed. the FEATHERLITE products are great. i tested small portion on my new car & mini. I could not express the happyness i felt....
even meguiar's stuff could not come close. (for your info,i did sent my car there, & i do not want to talk about it)

I am still waiting for my car to hit 5000, so i can try the Tufoil Engine Treatment .

I'll post before/after picture here once my car is polished.

thanks for your professional advise & good day,
adrian

Aug 23, 2006
Hi FocalPoint,

Before I jump into the bandwagon of Featherlite I just need your advise on some of the questions I have in my head right now:

1) How does Featherlite compares to other car care products (e.g. Meguair's or Turtle Wax)?

2) And by using just Featherlite products, how do I remove swirls and scratches since Featherlite only has a polish? I would presume the polish fills up the swirls rather than taking them off?

3) Is there a paint cleaner in the range or a clay bar?

P/S: Before anyone here thinks I'm condemning Featherlite, let me state that I'm just curious on the above questions before I purchase them.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Sonic Theory for the probing questions.

1. As a policy, Focal Point has all these years refrained from saying our products are the best. We simply let users judge them instead for they are authorised to do it since they are paying for them out of their own pockets.

Our other famous product is Tufoil. Though it has been unbeaten in the Guinness Book of Records for 10 years already, we have not said that it is the best around. If you have watched the television series on Guinness Records sometime last year, you may be familiar with their famous tagline " It is not the best, until we say so " In other words, we let others say their piece, good or bad. Sorry to disappoint you on this. I have used the 2 brands you mentioned.

2.Swirls are really a pain. Zthian munpeng has already conquered swirls not with FEATHERLITE but with something else. You can read all these in the previous pages.

3. No clay or anything of the sort.

We work very hard to win your loyalty always.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Yeah, Featherlite don't actually remove swirls, but cover them up very well, and shines in the process.

Anyone who are interested can visit a thread named "How to remove swirl marks?" under this 'Car Care' section. Over there, there are plenty of discussions about the ways of removing swirls.

Unless you are too desperate, Featherlite is enough actually. My way of applying it is using Microfibre cloth, and try not to use any real strength. Do it once every week and there will be layers of Featherlite on your car. And, you won't have to worry about creating swirls while wiping/washing the next time.

Aug 23, 2006
FocalPoint, thanks for the clarification. Appreciate it! Btw, is your office in Kepong near the Maluri roundabout? I thought I saw a Focal Point signage on one of the buildings there.

paragonblaze

Jun 1, 2006
Featherlite homepage

Please be informed that the homepage that u mention can't b logged on. Any other website that introduces the featherlite car care products.:sad_smile:

KnightLTU

Nov 16, 2004
A cheaper alternative?

I have read through these threads in search of a cheaper alternative to make my brand new Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic's paintwork protected and shine like MAD!:X-:

For a new car which I haven't even wash my car yet (I know.. I'm afraid washing myself will get swirl marks on the paint job cos I requested my dealer not to do the customory polish before car delivery). Right now, it is so dirty and I'm contemplating trying out FeatherLite or go to the PPS treatment in Sunway for a considerable sum (a once and for all treatment that will last 2-5 years).

Focal Point, can Featherlite product create a layer of protection just like what's advertise for the PPS? Why I am asking this is because I'm not what you considered a very discipline wax/polish guy that will stick with the every 3 months regime. Sometimes, I might even let it go until 5-6 months :_:

Cut long story short, I'm lazy and I'm damm afraid of the long regime of polish/waxing and I'm even more afraid of handing a black car to those typical polish shop out there in fear of swirl marks? What's the best way to overcome this and make my car look SHINNING MAD!:Not_Impressed: PPS or Featherlite?

I think I'm going to ACE HW to get Featherlite Auto Polish for my other Black car (which is filled with SWIRL MARKS from polishing thanks to my inexperience long long time ago) and try it out. Only by then can I judge for myself. But whatever advice u can give me to my new car paint protection would be very much appreciated. Thanks. :shades_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there is any different between these 2 other than the Pcd ?

Any difference on rotor,caliper & pad size . etc ?

Thanks for any input
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience