FEATHERLITE AUTO POLISH

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah, do not also forget to buy Tufoil, the good stuff.TQ for the support.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil is not a oil thickener. Do not be confused. Oil thickeners are cheaper.Tufoil is still far cheaper than the competition.Suggest the price saver pack - 1.5 lit. for those with 2 cars and above at home.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Today we used the FEATHERLITE Auto Polish to clean the remnants of the sticky stuff left behind by the old road tax sticker. It worked.

Blasto

Nov 22, 2006
Tufoil is not a oil thickener. Do not be confused. Oil thickeners are cheaper.Tufoil is still far cheaper than the competition.Suggest the price saver pack - 1.5 lit. for those with 2 cars and above at home.
bro, where can i find the 1.5 ltr pack? whats the diffrence between X1r? i just pour in the long pack i got long time ago, while change oil at 50k so far i have not feel the effect yet.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The 1.5 lit pack for Tufoil is RM 299.00. In the Klang Valley, you can get this from all Ace Hardware stores.

akhaiv6

Mar 1, 2006
Is there any out let in alor setar or sungai petani selling this, or have to order by courier..................

i believe focal point always bring one of the best in auto industries.

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah! Motoring products have to be strong on R & D to be convincing. Handling outstanding products like both Tufoil and Featherlite requires a great deal of passion and patience. And it is not about making money for passion alone can even bring about starvation these days.Besides, we keep prices clean and lean without all the monkey stuff.

Quality products speak for themselves. There is no need to pay anyone to speak good about them. archaiv6, the fact that you sold off your Perdana at over 300,000 km with no overhauling history speaks well about Tufoil. Then again, the buyer of your car is no fool to accept such a high mileage vehicle unless he can clearly see and understand 100 % that the engine's compression is still very strong and that it is firing impressively on all cylinders.

Focal Point's business philosophy is to keep prices affordable and the level of service to be higher than any mountain.We really work very hard for both your money and loyalty.Just read all the threads and you will know the distance we have gone.

amfay77

Dec 23, 2005
hi Focal Point,

where can i get this polish in jb? or can post directly to my house?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, any of you know where to get shock absorbers for this car.
Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience