FC3S turbo II

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
FC's go for anything between 20K to 50K...
Depending on year of manufacture and condition...

But if I did have the money and the 2 was priced the same I would go for the Miata cause it holds a better value and it's a very good toy car...

The Miata isn't better then the FC and vice-versa, theyre both very different cars and it's up to that person's own taste...

Personally the FC is my dream car... Hopefully someday...

seven

Dec 3, 2003
The diff btw a series 4 and 5 are their interior, taillights, engine compression, etc. But these are all interchangealbe. The series 4 has a lower compression as compared to the series 5, which gives the 4 a better chice for higher boost. Handling wise for the FC is quite good, as it has a good weight distribution. For power wise, you don't have to spend much to attain much. With a mild port, a huge T66 turbo w/ext wastegate, FMIC, microtech, 1600cc secondary injectors, clutch, good set of Apex seals, aquamist. All these should give you up to 500hp, with at least 1.5bar. And the $ spent should be a margin cheaper than a piston car.
Basically, I was quite impressed with the rotary power when I bought my 1st rx7. Then had it modded at a famous rotary expert in JB, to 400+hp, the feeling was superb, till I sat in their drag FC which was even more exhalirating. Didn't even dare try their 20B FD. So much said for the rx7. You can look to places like australia and new zealand. Their rotaries are king there. Go to www.3rotor.com, www.rx7club.com, www.nopiston.com, www.teamfc3s.com. Especially teamfc3s, this site will give you much info on the FC.

Rgds,

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Khrone

Well i dont own any mazda , my friend fc is 1990(mfg year) registed 1991 , his car is kereta import baru , i was told can get max loan of $25~30K depends on bank and documents , white colour , 100% stock , changed to 17" wheel and tein suspension only , asking price is $45k ,

PM me if are intrested , i can give u his number if you want .

thank you

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
coolblue,

Thanks for the info, but for that price I can get a 2001 registered FC also imported new from Japan :)

Anyways I'm still in the process of selling off my current car, won't really be looking till the old one's gone :)

Anyways if you don't mind could I have his number, I'll call him once I sell off my car... Thanks...

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
woah hahah , at last got people reply...

yea sigh...if only i was in aussie can get skyline .... so nice..

well i pretty much decided to go for the S5 which is the MKV that is what u call it back in kl...

a lot of potential for rotary power...thanks all for the contribution...if want to add more feel free....

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
So DRFT_240sx,

Are you in Aussie or in Malaysia ???
Cause there are a few Mk5's for sale...
Now all I need is to sell my car off first...

CHEERS

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
khorn ,

Well well ... there will be a 2001 registed FC take using a Student AP .. but i'm pretty sure they are not new , the mark 5 are manifacture btw 89-91 only , it is impossible to get new ,

I think the 2001 FC that you mention are the Black one in Motortrader ,
I was told that the car was actaully from Australia , origin is from Japan , It was imported to Aust. and maybe a student bought them and send back to malaysia after they finish their studies , but clearly stated on the registration card " KERETA IMPORT TERPAKAI "

my fren was offer his car because it shown the registration card " KERETA IMPORT BARU " Which only Approved big company allow to bring ,

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
coolblue,

That's Khorne with an "e" at the back...

Anyways that is not the only 2001 registered FC in Malaysia, heard from some source that there were 3 units that was brought in to Malaysia by C&C during that time... And I am aware that the FC's stopped production in 1991...

And there is no way that anyone can bring in a car that stopped production in 1991 as a brand new car, only through student AP and that oso according to the condition and legality of the car...

My apologies for using the word "new" above, what I meant was those cars were newly refurbishied, reconditioned,pre-owned cars that was imported to Malaysia...

Anyways even if your friends car was a "Kereta import Baru" by now there's nothing much that's so BARU about it anymore ;)

All FC's are from Japan right, unless there is a factory outside Japan that was manufacturing the FC's without Mazda's knowledge... :) or mine ;)

I don't get what youre trying to say here
"my fren was offer his car because it shown the registration card " KERETA IMPORT BARU " Which only Approved big company allow to bring , "

Seems like you wrote it in a hurry, anyways thanks for your feedback...

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
khorne ,

The "baru" word make important remarks to Finance , on that i believe they dont need any AP papers if you take loan , because all the papers are already file in at JPJ i was told ,

well anyway no ones are intrested buying here ..

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
coolblue,

Well it would only make a difference if the buyer were to take a loan on the car, but with cash purchase that wouldn't make a difference... But if one were to insist on taking a loan, I'm sure that there are ways to get it... Contacts is the key word here...

and what does this mean
"well anyway no ones are intrested buying here .. "

CHEERS :)

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
khorne ,

well as we know ... not all willing to fork out such sum of $$ to buy are 14 yrs old car , with a loan help will give better solution to beginner that want to play cars ,