could this f7 be the last??
or there will be a prequel??
the film is 'successfu'l, it will not only abismacam2je....kan

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Gisele for best girl!

Is Avengers 2 that bad? So much hype previously. :sleep:
Seriously, I dont really take people views on whether a movie is good or bad. I rather watch on my own and judge after.

Some may find gisele pretty and some may not feel the same. Comprende? :biggrin:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously, I dont really take people views on whether a movie is good or bad. I rather watch on my own and judge after.

Some may find gisele pretty and some may not feel the same. Comprende? :biggrin:
For me, I know how my taste compares to most people. :biggrin:
I'd still take their reviews with a pinch of salt though...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Beauty in the eye of the beholder mah! That is why some wives pretty some not but that is yo you not the husband.....lol

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I think the movie is sh!t.

The series get progressively ridiculous with each sequel . Implausible, outrageous and over the top plots and action sequences seems to be the staple diet for most retarded moviegoers these days. The first 3 F&F is at least watchable, but the deeper they get into the franchise, the crazier it becomes. I think the typical audience love all this because they keep coming with the same formula for every action movie. CGI CGI and more CGI.

On the other hand, if you get a accomplished director like Ron Howard to do a motorsport movie, you get an enjoyable product like 'Rush' which I think has better actors, quality acting, plot. They'll still be some Hollywood creative licence injected into it but for the most part the movie is faithful towards character development historical accuracy and realism.

Fast & Furious is the driving movie equivalent of Transformers. Not exactly Oscar material. You will never hear Vin Diesel or the director of any F&F going up on stage saying "I like to thank the Academy for this award." At least Rush was nominated even if it did not win.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Definitely over the top.. Only thing I found to be done quite tastefully was the sending off the 'Brian O'Conner' character. It kinda feels like there are too few crew members of the FnF pack left to make an impact from this point onwards, unless of course a whole new plot comes in with some new prominent cast members. Oh wel... not important.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
For my own taste, FF1 & 2 are the best as the car inside the movie is closer with us ... and JDM style in Tokyo Drift.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For my own taste, FF1 & 2 are the best as the car inside the movie is closer with us ... and JDM style in Tokyo Drift.
To me also. Some how I find most shows too usually the 1st is the best, thereafter maybe the excitement worn off or story line gone bad. While 1st show usually the tension is there....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rush had a mediocre storyline if you ask me. But I gotta agree that the action sequences were a lot more realistic and entertaining than FF7. But hey, so was NFS the movie and that show was shit.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Rush had a mediocre storyline if you ask me. But I gotta agree that the action sequences were a lot more realistic and entertaining than FF7. But hey, so was NFS the movie and that show was shit.
Maybe coz Rush is based on real story so they cannot add/expand much of it.
My favorite race movie is the Senna documentary movie but you can say I'm biased. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i ask what is the model of the air cond compressor (original) for suzuki vitara year 1995 1.6cc (4 door)
i want to buy a new orignal compressor because the original compressor have been stolen
and also how mush does it costs?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience