Fairlady Z (350Z) Version NISMO Type 380RS-Competition

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

More Nissan sports cars ready to burn rubber, but this time only on the track!

Remember some months ago we told you about the "track-ready" Honda Civic Type-R, produced for a dedicated championship and also used in the Japanese Super Taikyu. Now it's Nissan's turn to introduce a race-car with the NISMO Type 380RS-Competition.

Based on the road-going Fairlady Z Nismo that we tested in the past, the RS-Competition features the same 3.8 liter V6 but now producing 400hp and 421Nm of torque. The interior has been stripped with lightweight materials being used...the result is a weight of just 1.2T.

Once again Nissan goes hunting on Porsche territory with this mean machine. Thanks to their incredible reliability, 911s have been dominating sports car racing throughout the world for many years. The commercial and on-track success of the 380RS-C shouldn't be a problem in Japan, but it would be interesting to see if Nissan proposes the same package (28.350.000 Yen or 181.500 Euros) for European and North-American championships such as the FIA GT3 or IMSA sports car Series.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paklah_ipoh

Known Member
Jan 22, 2007
Ipoh
Bro.. Wt is da thing beside of da exhaust.??? Lain mcm jer...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
gearbox fluid cooler and engine oil cooler.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
does this 3.8 Litre V6 engine have any connection with the GTR 35 engine?

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
layman term,z is v6

r35 also v6 instead of straights(r34,33...

2point9

Dec 1, 2007
awesome tune .. simply remarkable . . I wonder when are they gonna work on the G37 .. its a more potential base for a track car .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just had my battery relocated to the trunk and i could not be sure whether this had caused me electrical unstablity because im noticing small bouncing rpm when signal light is on during idle, the vacuum meter dims when headlight and signal is switched on

my car is not super audio equipped, only brighter PIAA headlamp, and the meter. i have 2 stabilizers and problem still persists

i just talked to a friend who told me i need to get a grounding wire from alternator all the way to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience