facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Talk about roaches, actually found one in my rear boot of my fish....:banghead:

Tried to flick it out a few times...2nd time it fainted but still in the boot upside down :rofl:
Flicked it out again from my boot...bloody hell...

1 thing bad about kelisa boot is that I think I need to DIY to install those insulation rubbers around it to cover the gap.

There is actually a gap at the boot corners...next to the tail lamp. Can see through.

wpid-modified-kelisa-daihatsu-mira-cuore-body-part-kangkang-stance01.jpg.jpeg

Spiders la hahaha

Invasion of the Spiders or have you got Tarantulas?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Talk about roaches, actually found one in my rear boot of my fish....:banghead:

Tried to flick it out a few times...2nd time it fainted but still in the boot upside down :rofl:
Flicked it out again from my boot...bloody hell...

1 thing bad about kelisa boot is that I think I need to DIY to install those insulation rubbers around it to cover the gap.

There is actually a gap at the boot corners...next to the tail lamp. Can see through.
Sure you did not meet up with bro. Swifterific? Probably some migrated over to your Kelisa......hhahahhahahah:rofl:

Last edited:
Wah! this car comes with tyre protector......hhahahhahahahah:rofl::rofl:

Usually tyres comes with rim protector, have a thicker rubber at the rim edge. This rim is so wide, it is further out then the tyres. Hit curb rims goes first......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Can't corner hard :rofl: Handling fail...

hahaha, it first, i thought the kelisa was supposed to be riding on tracks....like a train, with steel wheels. Din notice the tyre...

Just now, saw one Kia also with wide rims, tyres further in. Front rims the edge completely scratched.....:thefinger:

Cant be help, some are just speechless...want to mod but in the end ruining their mods and need to spend more later...

Top Bottom