facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No such thing, never hear also, anyway for your SLK really no need.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Treat the road bully as cockroach.......hahhahahhahha:rofl:

His SLK also will have no difference, he just pay more for the fuel......:thefinger:

Octane booster is an additive to raise the Ron of your fuel, but many do not work. Work also very small figure...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Fuh! you use Ron 96.......:driver:

Only difference I felt was in Jetta only. Car really smoother. Not buttfeel. But long time no pump liao..

Will pump again next round when go back Ipoh :biggrin:

No such thing, never hear also, anyway for your SLK really no need.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Treat the road bully as cockroach.......hahhahahhahha:rofl:

His SLK also will have no difference, he just pay more for the fuel......:thefinger:

Octane booster is an additive to raise the Ron of your fuel, but many do not work. Work also very small figure...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Fuh! you use Ron 96.......:driver:

That is provided is 50/50. If not, then can be 95.5 or 96.3 etc......hahhahhahahhahahha:rofl:

Back to bro. Swifterific cockroaches.......:biggrin:

Still within topic ma...a problem that no car enthusiasts shud face :rofl: :rofl:

Officer, the cockroach caused the crash
November 19, 2014

A woman driver told police she became distracted by a cockroach scurrying across her dashboard before she crashed into oncoming traffic.

That is why bro. Swifterific say he will stop and spray that fellow with Baygon first.......hhahhahahahhaha

i stop first ma. if spray while driving nanti terlanggar the fellow in front i have to spray him also takut road rage :rofl: :rofl:

Still within topic ma...a problem that no car enthusiasts shud face :rofl: :rofl:

Very true :rofl:

Cockroach talk more fun, can even burn the car.......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:

burning the car cannot be an option anymore. class started alredi must have transport. the cockroaches get free rides ah never pay for petrol also. :banghead:

i stop first ma. if spray while driving nanti terlanggar the fellow in front i have to spray him also takut road rage :rofl: :rofl:

Very true :rofl:

burning the car cannot be an option anymore. class started alredi must have transport. the cockroaches get free rides ah never pay for petrol also. :banghead:

Next time see you must tumpang a ride then :driver:......hahhahhahaha:rofl:

Time-sharing between roaches and human.

Ivory & ebony........living in harmony...

Just had lunch with bro. SC. Found out his secret weapon why his car got no cockroach.

Here......

hahhahahahhahahahahahhaha........:biggrin::biggrin:

Diuuuu. So have u done something so far?

Maybe waiting for next DIY tt to fumigate......:rofl:

7 pages already :rofl:

that is why i have said earlier that the car owner has becoming fren-fren with roaches.....hahahah

where got. still enemies. just have peace for a while only hahaha

ha! ha! well, is either this or the cockroaches........:rofl:

woaa. got pet inside killing unwanted insect.. very pro leh. can give me ah borrow for awhile :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom