F*cked Up Pussy Couple in a Persona (WRL629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
take kerosene...pour into his windscreen vents

take screw driver...hammer a hole into his roof gutter, then pour kerosene into the hole

these sorta drivers no class la. wats wrong with queuing up a bit? i suspect someday his car sure kena scratch kau kau 1...

haha just came up with another idea. take blade...all his windows esp his rear windscreen. cant insure mah!

oh yah another idea. take the same blade, cut his side window rubbers....then pour paint stripper inside. sooner or later all 4 doors will rust thru kah kah kah.
interesting, i used to put the stereofoam or whatever u may call it through the front bonet, it expands in seconds n the whole engine is covered with it.i guess changing it to a new one should at least cover some 5-6k + the aircond + radiator + etc2. Its commonly used for the big size piping insulations. heck, it was a long time ago during those rebel days. u bring back memories my friend. oh ya, put many bended rusty nails at all tyres.ehehehe :dancing::dancing:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
u ask for game liow maa, that fler got chick inside the car maa... "DO" something to her laa, no nid use fist 1 laa...u think IP MAN 3 meh?? :biggrin::adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u ask for game liow maa, that fler got chick inside the car maa... "DO" something to her laa, no nid use fist 1 laa...u think IP MAN 3 meh?? :biggrin::adore:
Father Bunta, u addicted to IP Man adi la lolz! After that come up with Ultraman pula in Ip Man 3. Not sure when Iron Man will show up in Ip Man 3. Iron Fist vs Steel Fist. :biggrin:

Btw, from what I heard, just cut half a slice of a lemon and squeeze or wipe around the windscreen will do. Once park under the hot sun, it will cracked for sure. Not sure is true but try it out and let me know haha! Driver won't notice anything on the windscreen I guess. Never tried not sure. Was told to do that lolz! :burnout:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
lemon can crack windscreen if under hot sun? wanna ask mythbusters if true or not? haiya...try out on this feller's car la. dun do front windscreen. do the back 1. no insurance mah. have to pay himself hahahah.

i bought this thing from giant ar...is made to break windows during emergency. want to borrow n test out? i been itching to try it out but no donor hahaha

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
My office is located in Jaya33 hyperoffice & I parked my car @ 4th floor as well. Let me check it out whether the Persona pussy is a staff in any of the 3 towers or not.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lemon can crack windscreen if under hot sun? wanna ask mythbusters if true or not? haiya...try out on this feller's car la. dun do front windscreen. do the back 1. no insurance mah. have to pay himself hahahah.

i bought this thing from giant ar...is made to break windows during emergency. want to borrow n test out? i been itching to try it out but no donor hahaha
Do find out about the lemon slice juice tactic if it is true. Maybe can try on any of your enemies back windscreen haha! Let me know bro..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yo bro, anything, just gimme a call b4 ur 1st move. i can bring some shit for his persona interior.. let him know wat is, even wanna sell oso cannot, wanna drive oso smelly & painful...

wahahahahaha...wakakakakkakaa,,,,......:proud:

just gimme a call!!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
wah... some of the tactic will get the fellow killed leh... so serious meh...
i will just do some prank lah, superglued his wiper on windshield, tyre cap... and pour some urine to his radiator and aircond condenser... should be fun enough...

or you just try one trick each day from each post... he will be driven mad... haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wah... some of the tactic will get the fellow killed leh... so serious meh...
i will just do some prank lah, superglued his wiper on windshield, tyre cap... and pour some urine to his radiator and aircond condenser... should be fun enough...

or you just try one trick each day from each post... he will be driven mad... haha
Yala, dun until get someone killed. It will consider as murder and trouble yourself nia...Just cause some pranks and damages that he deserves which had caused it on your gf's car. Just to teach him a lesson will do.

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
any action ? please count me in =D

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Dun la hamsap fred taiko...you are still the most ganas one...i wasnt there ma..now gotta stock his chick ah?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

My office is located in Jaya33 hyperoffice & I parked my car @ 4th floor as well. Let me check it out whether the Persona pussy is a staff in any of the 3 towers or not.
Thanks bro...but according to my gal she said they were there for lunch...not season parkers

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

yo bro, anything, just gimme a call b4 ur 1st move. i can bring some shit for his persona interior.. let him know wat is, even wanna sell oso cannot, wanna drive oso smelly & painful...

wahahahahaha...wakakakakkakaa,,,,......:proud:

just gimme a call!!
haha..thanks taiko..will call you then..hehe:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

black gor...i know how it feels...we recruit a special unit la...for "educating" these smart ass..

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

any action ? please count me in =D
t
Dont worry taiko, i will let ya know ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu sifu semua ...
aku nak tanya pasal cd player aku ni selalu mati..(macam auto restart) bila aku kuatkan sound dia ...
aku dah try tarik cable +ve terus ke player but still macam tu ...

aku guna CD player sony xplode CDX-R 3300.

mintak bantuan sifu sifu ....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience