I Brake For Pussys

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
friend was reversing out from a parking in projet, suddenly heard got meow meow...damm!!! got cat in the engine...go search search search cannot find...at last found it here...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
The kitten is so lucky where ur wheels didnt crush the poor lilttle creature. I've make it a habit whereas before i goes into my car, i'll check the area surrounding my car in case any animals such like puppies or kittens laying under my car. :)

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
the cat is alive and safe...

at first we thought he was stuck or something...my friend damm scared legs shaking liao(animal lover) so i took some paper andpush him, can move and tried to climb into engine bay...luckything got a project pump attendant come help pull the cat out, hehehehe

mizerZ

2,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
subang
www.pro-hatch.net
damn lucky man the cat.....fuh...great job for u animal lovers....thumbs up!!!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
some animals not that lucky...cat 9 lives mar...:P
saw in internet,a python was cooked on a acura vtec in US...
den...got laa summore..better not say as ur fren animal lover....me too la..but not so sensitive.can watch faces of death n eat maggi mee wan. :P

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
holy crap

that reminds me of that time i was driving my kancil, then hear like MEOOOWWW MEEEEOOOOOWWWW... i looked around if i ran over any cat ke apa ke.. then got out of the car... still hearing but no where to be seen. then i pop up the hood.. one cat lompat keluar and ran like he never ran before lol

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes people, the new VW Vento is now here in Malaysia. With a new motto that reads, "The sedan that does not compromise" The New Vento Highline is said to be the only turbocharged entry in its class so that's pretty interesting, this could just give the compact sedan an extra edge over fierce competition from Asian competitors. Read as our journalist Azmi Hasan brings you the freshest right from the launch this morning.

Locally-assembled by Volkswagen's partner, DRB-Hicom, the 2016 Vento...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience