F*cked Up Pussy Couple in a Persona (WRL629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah..like that u call man ka? a real man should give way to ladies/girls, a chicken shit should bully girls...wtf man...if me ar...i go & confront him...make him malu infront of his GF, show his GF he is a real pussy....

just throw a used spark plug at the wscreen......ask yr fren to throw from the rear, u throw at the front at the same time, do it from far away so at least ppl cant c that u did it...., the wscreen will just shattered from inside, but wont break...at least ppl wont suspect that its a break it.

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
taruk hacks laaa... make him change the wscreen terus... baru nipis wallet... hehe

racun kaw kaw punya

Last edited:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
never try it myself... but a FEW friends has done it to some road bully's + langgar lari cars... and the result.. perfecto... it comes out like minyak tar sticking to ur wscreen... not sure whether u cn clean it or u have to totally change the wscreen... give it a try and tell us the result hehe

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
take kerosene...pour into his windscreen vents

take screw driver...hammer a hole into his roof gutter, then pour kerosene into the hole

these sorta drivers no class la. wats wrong with queuing up a bit? i suspect someday his car sure kena scratch kau kau 1...

haha just came up with another idea. take blade...all his windows esp his rear windscreen. cant insure mah!

oh yah another idea. take the same blade, cut his side window rubbers....then pour paint stripper inside. sooner or later all 4 doors will rust thru kah kah kah.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
or during raining, throw a spark plug thru his drivers window, once broken,
open his bonnet & put fine sand inside, same goes for the petrol tank.

he will only notice once he starts his car...
by that time bye2 already lo......full overhaul needed...at least rm2-3k.

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
ayoo
wat a stu*id drver is dat ha??
atleast say la sorry
or admit dat is ur fault (if u tara RM mahu bayar)
ini leh buat donno ka??
ayooo
if me in dat situation
i bter search their house and kasi simbah cat merah infront of their houz
ermm
they play a game with a wrong person
heheehhe

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
need help...call me...

kasi hamtam that fellar car kaw kaw....

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
good idea zul...
eh zul i sms u u also dun wan reply ar!!

haa??
when??
ayooo
sms to 017 346 8969
give helo2
then can lepaking mamak stall
hehehhehe

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
You know who you are mate!

Name : Nino Antonio R*** D*******
Residental add :XXXXX, Ritz Perdana, PJU8/2,47820, Damansara Perdana
Car : Persona (Dark Grey) WRL629

You've got into my nerve,you will get it back.....someday...

Synopsis:
My gf was at Jaya33. She holds a season parking,hence usually parking on the 4th floor. While my gf was driving her way up, there was a parking space but she did not intend to park as she is heading for the top floor. This hero who drives the persona suddenly saw that parking and he overshot it and wanna reverse to get that parking.He reversed without considering that there are cars behind him and my gf honk-ed him to warn him that she is passing through. However, this fella just accelerated in reverse and in fact knocked my gf's accord despite after honking him...

My GF got down to check the damage. And this fella with his chick act as if nothing happened and walked of. As my gf is timid she never confronted him. It is obvious that its impossible not to realized you ram someones car as he stopped and drove front and back park into the parking lot. (after he knocked into the accord's left portion of the bumper)

What my gf need was apology and you missed your chance. You ask for game, i will give you game.

:proud:
Hahahaha i've got leftover paint stripper in my bedroom. 2 minutes bare metal, wanna borrow it? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars.
Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car.
Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are available in Malaysia within that budget. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience