Exhaust systems for Toyota Corolla for sale

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hi guys, i've got 2 sets of cat-back exhaust for AE92 and AE101 for sale.

1. FGK Twin Muffler for AE101 Supercharger 4A-GZE, complete set with the original Y-piping meant to seperate into the 2 mufflers from FGK themselves. 2.3-2.5" piping diameter. Selling for RM850 negotiable. Pics to follow soon. Plug and play for AE101.

2. HKS Super Drager complete set from flange until rear muffler, including center piping and centre box. 2.3" piping, plug and play for AE92/EE90. Selling for RM600 negotiable.

3. 4A-GE BT(Blacktop) original extractor with heatshield, downpipe included. Great upgrade for silvertop users who are still using the stock SVT(Silvertop) extractor as this BT unit has larger diameter piping. RM300 negotiable. This would only be sold if any one of the above exhaust systems is sold.

I can be contacted at 016-6259847. Item at Seremban or Puchong. Thanks.

Last edited:

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
Bro,

How was ur project car? the headlight ngam? once finish, upload the photo, wanna see the result...

by the way... bump for ur exhausts

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
The headlight ngam, just need to mod a bit ;) Currently still looking for rear lips off the Nissan Sentra B13 but somehow ain't too inclined to paying RM200++ just for the lips :(

** Bump ** Nobody looking for exhausts? Need to clear coz too many extra stuff in the storeroom and it's giving my house a mess.

Price is negotiable, give me a call preferably to discuss as i don't online much often nowadays. If you think my price is too high, offer me a price and if it works out for me, the stuff is yours. ;)

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
hi rexer,

sorry about the other day when i was supposed to come down to puchong to see the spoiler. i had a unforseen event that time and was stuck in kl. i hope u sold it to the other buyer already.

anyway thanks for all the trouble. when i see you, remind me buy you a ais kosong. Oh .. i mean 100Plus. :tongue:

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
It's ok, yeah, the spoiler was sold to the buyer than initially offered me. That was a quick sale. Hope i get the sell these exhaust systems as soon as possible.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
I don't have pics of the BT extractor as it's currently still installed on the car, but it's the same as Blacktop20V's unit since both are BT ones. Would only part with the unit if someone buys either of the exhaust systems i had for sale, or else, i would have enough $$$ to get the new extractor i have in mind.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Bump **

Won't be able to online thruout the Raya holiday week, please call. Thanks.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Bump **

Both sets still available. Will upload the pictures tonight.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Bump **

Both sets still available.

Pictures will be uploaded soon, been very busy lately. :confused_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,was wondering,bonnest wif scratches can it be fix by spraying a clear coat on it?any anybody ever done tht....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience