exhaust pipping shop

cwk88

Dec 18, 2006
Ampang
im searching a middle range exhaust shop for changing my myvi exhaust system..any shop to recommend?thanks

cwk88

Dec 18, 2006
Ampang
izzit yellow sign board one?what about amapng state?batu caves is a abit far for me...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
a word of advice..

if u wanna change exhaust system, make sure u use mandrel bend coz the exhaust flow is better than press bend :wink:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
izzit yellow sign board one?what about amapng state?batu caves is a abit far for me...
It's a 20 minute drive from ampang,
i know some exhaust shops in ampang called ranspeed(pemborong exhaust). Have done my exhaust there previously, but well they do not use mandrel bents, and they use press bends. They hardly will use TIG welding. Workmanship... so so

After i went to Jian hang, was really impressed with their workmanship and quality, they use mandrel bents, and TIG welding most of the time, so the welds looks awesome. Worth the money and the time to travel there, only thing is the shop is always pack so you might need to call them before coming or arrange an appointment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience