best dc5/integra exhaust

muhafizie

Dec 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys can u help me out? wanna change my piping system but im so confuse n noob ... i just want to know what is the best exhaust for dc5
:bawling::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
for torque improvement? for hi rev? Kind of exhaust note? Budget? Custom or off-the-shelf?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
well, honestly....if you want a little bit here, a little bit there.......then I must say the best is STOCK exhaust....

Correct me if I am wrong.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
are you sure you could withstand the noise level of BuddyClub ? I know many that wanted but always succumb due to it loud. Also you got to prepare for higher fuel. There are too many way to define 'best setup' everyone has different taste, so best in what? power? noise? balanced?

muhafizie

Dec 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
are you sure you could withstand the noise level of BuddyClub ? I know many that wanted but always succumb due to it loud. Also you got to prepare for higher fuel. There are too many way to define 'best setup' everyone has different taste, so best in what? power? noise? balanced?
that loud can u rate it from 1-10? 10 being the loudest is it that loud that it will cause attention other than that what do u recommend? im so noob here looking for tips n tricks.. :D i want noise and power.. :D because i think right now my dc5 is too quiet

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
that loud can u rate it from 1-10? 10 being the loudest is it that loud that it will cause attention other than that what do u recommend? im so noob here looking for tips n tricks.. :D i want noise and power.. :D because i think right now my dc5 is too quiet
After years with noisy exhaust, I would like it a bit more quiet. Not to say I am fed up with the noisy exhaust but if you use your car for outstation often, even cruising on the highway you will some sort get enough of the droning noise of the exhaust. That is why my VR is used only for town use now...hahha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The latest race series to partake in the GT Asia series, the Lotus Supercup Asia will also be entering the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year in October and November 2011, giving the national championship for circuit racing a timely lift in injecting a sense of excitement in the Malaysia motorsports scene.

‪GT4 at Sepang - Melia Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience