coz when u go to kedai potong
usually used piping come with bullet...
either it comes from evo/skyline etc halfcut

TQ

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
better without bullet because for turbo cars, the faster the air comes out the better
the same cant be said with NA cars which needs a little bit of backpressure.

cheers mate :)

Hmark

Mar 27, 2004
Bullet does not affect the pressure at all... but of course that depends of type of bullet you got ...

Some joker out there products bullets with blockage in the middle, and their intention is to just to prove their bullet block more sound :P

Don't be fool by those bullets, you can get one decent one in the market for about RM 50 -- RM 150 depending the material and size you are looking for...

If you want to know a fellow near your place you can always visit Exhaust Dealers in various location

xmrtass98

Dec 26, 2003
been cruising in datco sites....quite impress with it....
btw...any 1 using datco products...is it expensive like the known branded?

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Jun 22 2004, 11:39 PM
mine... 4" all d way.......... no bullet.....

Direct piping? Wow, isn't it loud?

I honestly thought all bullets the same but isn't generally bullets are loud? I know this question is old and do apologize for asking again,

interested in getting a low humming sound type of exhaust. Any recommendations of brands and places? I mean besides Danco of course.

It's for a turbo car.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by jethrel+Jun 23 2004, 11:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jethrel @ Jun 23 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Jun 22 2004, 11:39 PM

I honestly thought all bullets the same but isn't generally bullets are loud? I know this question is old and do apologize for asking again,

interested in getting a low humming sound type of exhaust. Any recommendations of brands and places? I mean besides Danco of course.

It's for a turbo car. [/b][/quote]
try using the huge HKS muffler or the huge BLITZ muffler..
surely soft and bass-ie..
i know what u mean bro..
padat and a bit like super bike a bit and nice sound..not those tin kosong sound rite?
heeheh
if free come over to millennium motorsports la..i show u some sample kinda exhaust u need to look for..
:)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Originally posted by jethrel+Jun 23 2004, 11:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jethrel @ Jun 23 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Jun 22 2004, 11:39 PM

It's for a turbo car. [/b][/quote]
I'm using HKS Dragger... the sound dampening is quite alrite

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by vteckiller+Jun 26 2004, 04:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vteckiller @ Jun 26 2004, 04:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by jethrel@Jun 23 2004, 11:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG
@Jun 22 2004, 11:39 PM

It's for a turbo car.
try using the huge HKS muffler or the huge BLITZ muffler..
surely soft and bass-ie..
i know what u mean bro..
padat and a bit like super bike a bit and nice sound..not those tin kosong sound rite?
heeheh
if free come over to millennium motorsports la..i show u some sample kinda exhaust u need to look for..
:) [/b][/quote]

Fulamak! This is what I call ZTH brotherhood lar! You need shipping advise ... contact me. :lol: :lol: Clear customs, etc. :lol: :lol:

Will do once I get my f*cking car out! Tulan

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news has been brewing in the grapevines for some time now and reports once again indicate that Audi will be unveiling an R4 e-Tron roadster at the upcoming paris Motor Show.

As is always the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience