.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
bro..im new here..u said 'the best muffler for manual tranny is no muffler at all..currently im running on 3in straight pipe with FGK muffler..for ur information the previous owner was running on the same setup but without FGK..only straight 3in pipe..so is it ok if i changed the current setup with my previous setup..my engine is evo1 with 67 blok..running on 0.6bar(Low Boost)..approximately 240-250hp..previous owner was running on 1.4bar..approximately 318-320hp..n thanks in advance for ur help..:itsme:

The free-est flowing would of course be a straight pipe lar, but can you tahan the sound?

Theres a reason why racecars all have straightpipes :smokin: . I'd go with a 3" straight through muffler and try to gain power elsewhere if I were you haha.

The free-est flowing would of course be a straight pipe lar, but can you tahan the sound?

Theres a reason why racecars all have straightpipes :smokin: . I'd go with a 3" straight through muffler and try to gain power elsewhere if I were you haha.

man i just love the sound..but it got a lot of attention from police..huhu..but i hardly drive the car..always park in front ma mums college..n wen i start d car during class hours..the student n lecturer will be:banghead:...n im like:thefinger::driver:huhuh

1.65? bigger is not always better ke?

big exhaust is good for high rpm.. 6-10k rpm

not so big exhaust is good for low & mid rpm.. 1-5k rpm..

so, if u race the car, get the bigger one..

if daily driving, get the not so big one

:biggrin:

do u guyz know that exhaust mod gives less increment of power
if compare to intake modification? :biggrin:

if too big pick up ok, but will loose on top end....
the 'garangness' depends on your muffler.....go for ori 5zigen bordermax.....

not loud - std muffler
not that loud - tanabe medallion
loud - n1
quite loud - 5zigen bordermax
very loud - no exhaust, straight pipe from front till end
damn loud - 4-1 spoon extractor & exhaust piping exits the side of front bumper

u choose bro..

aiya...y u want so silent...monster must growl ma...now currently youre using super dragger same as me rite.......if u dowan too loud go for hks hi power, some got silencer wan.....when your in SG u pasang silencer, when u in JB u remove it lor......

Actually SG traffic don't tangkap exhaust 1 unless too many smoke...
Silent abit good lar it not ppl always tot I want ajak them racing. =.=!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom