.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Polytron2

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Yes, it definitely different in term of:-

1) quiet exhaust sound (quiet than stock exhaust)
2) increasing on engine torque and top speed
3) fuel consumption decreased
4) price for full set is almost RM 2k
5) workmanship & custom quality is :top:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, it definitely different in term of:-

1) quiet exhaust sound (quiet than stock exhaust)
2) increasing on engine torque and top speed
3) fuel consumption decreased
4) price for full set is almost RM 2k
5) workmanship & custom quality is :top:
Almost 2k eh? You changed the whole piping system?

Polytron2

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Yup change full system excluding exhaust header.. If with EXSS's exhaust header, total cost RM 2.2k

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone has done anything in SuperCircuit? Can i have some feedback or if you guys have heard anything? Im looking at getting a downpipe and center pipe....

All feedbacks/comments/info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

d3vilzzzz

Nov 14, 2006
Er bro just wana ask you edi mod your air filter to open pod ? IF just change exhaust but your air filter never touch no way to gain those you want. But when u mod exhaust to beter flow sure more noise unless u add more cat or bullet, which also restrict the flow hence not much to gain if you do it. And btw, gti ori exhaust claim by proton / lotus is well tuned edi. Can try to decat or take off bullet to gain few hp but abit noise and bad o2 smell. But seriously open pot gives best hp gain and then good engine tune also helps. 4G93 DOHC 16V is quite solid, get mivec top n ecu will give even better performance n fuel efficiency.
Hello,

apologies -didn't see reply :banghead:
yes, it's already open pod :biggrin: i guess if that's the case with respect to exhaust i will just decat/ take off a bullet and enalarge the tail pipe (change it to the round type-still double pipes though). How much would it cost?

Side track a bit:
Is the MIVEC top/ ecu still available nowadays? i think the top especially would be difficult to get.

thanks! realli appreciate the feedback.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need ur advice bout dis kind of modd...i need 2 know either i can use standard ecu?? or hve 2 switch to piggyback or standalone to suit this mod...n im lookin for 4g92 cusco headers...thanxxx...im really dumb bout electronics...:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience