Ex-cool Air-Cond Sunway Unskill &Irresposible Conman

malaya_tiger

Jan 9, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
EX-COOL is the worst shop i have attend.

I have letting them to fix my car air cond with clear system & change compressor. As The boss , Mr. Loo keep delay the job and call you during dinner times said need to change more spareparts and charge more.

You know what when I come and collect the car next day. The air cond is cooler but i feel the compressor got noise when rev. hE told me no problem this that and blame is my other car part noise. He say he is also mechanic and can repair for me . Blah Blah Blah.

After one week, I send my car for service with my mechanic. My mechanic say my air cond still problematic. This will not last me. I go back to this Ex-Cool shop and meet the loo guy. He push here and there say no warranty and say i not trust him.

Now 3 months, My car air cond not cool while i stop at traffic time. I go back to him. He just play ignore and ask me left the car there for fews days and check.

I ask him to check and fix for a day if and i can schedule appointment . He say cannot . He is doing me a favor as no warranty. Please share among your friends advoid more victims

Ex-Cool -Owner :Looi 0193116423
64, Jalan PJS 11/7, Pjs 11, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

thunderkiss_65

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The are so many parts to an vehicle air conditioning system i.e compressor / receiver / expansion valve that can lead to the problems you have mentioned. Find out what he has replaced and not replaced, and see if he has ripped you off !

Jan 10, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I think the above matter is fake or misunderstanding case. Mr loo is my family car panel for many years, we never have any problems with our cars, he is a responsible person.

warnutz

Jun 2, 2005
Shah Alam
Spoke to the owner of excool and was informed that he went to the tribunal court recently. The court's decision reveal no wrong findings on his side. This is obviously TS being sore and unhappy of the outcome.

Excool is trying to sort out this matter with the customer. Has advised him to post the court's decision here to allow forummers to see the actual story to refrain unfair comments being made.

Generally consumer/customer still need to do their homework and have a clear understanding on the parts/costs involved prior to allow the workshop to start work. Do comparisons with a few workshops and don't be oblivious. This goes to the TS as well.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was the case between TS and Excool or different case?

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
It is always better to see both sides of a coin not just register a new nick in ZTH and start bashing. To clarify, I have no special relationship with Ah Loo or Ex-Cool however I did service my aircond there before and until today it is still chilling cold inside (thanks Ah Loo).

The Story:
This member has went to Tribunal last month and the court has decided that his claim is rejected (refer attachments, I have blurred his personal info for P&C purposes). Even though Ex-Cool has won this case, the very next day the member came back and the shop owner (Ah Loo) still offer the member to fix the car which by right he does not need to since he won in court however the member was reluctant to leave the car behind.

My opinion:
Some car issues can be fixed within a day but some requires more time. If and I am saying IF, you fear that they might do anything to your car overnight which is why you were reluctant to leave the car behind for more than a day, then why go to the Tribunal in the first place? At the end of the day, the most important to you is to fix your car issues, right? But we are not God, some things need time to troubleshoot, order spare parts and fix.

I would suggest that if you still prefer Ex-Cool to fix your car, go and talk with Ah Loo peacefully rather than making the situation between you and him worse here.

Again, to clarify I do not have special relationship with Ah Loo or Ex-Cool. I am just one of their satisfied customer and do not hope for any misunderstanding/fake claims that will tarnish an innocent shop's image.

Peace.

Attachments

warnutz

Jun 2, 2005
Shah Alam
TS to clarify whether his/her case is related to this recent tribunal court case. Admin/moderator is monitor this thread, if TS refuse or do not give any respond hence this thread should be lock?

malaya_tiger

Jan 9, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
To DanzEterna,

I am in the progress to sue this workshop trough legal. Thanks for your advise. My repair costs is less than RM3000.00

To WarNutz,

I am not sure whether are you related to Loo or Ex-Cool?
If you go and get your car Air-Cond Service Repair. The Shop Owner keep advise you to take New Compressor and gurantee it is long lasting. However , other parts no stock which he advise you to take the Recond part.

2.After few days works, the compressor noise get louder. He play Ignore and talk rubbish. Until I get third party to check my Air-Cond System which the oil is dark and i show him and tell him the proof, then only he say need to talk with his dealer then supplier then singapore. After another few weeks delay, he ask me to left the car there and can't promise when can be done. These been delay by him for a few weeks

3. Now about 3 months the compressor is lound and getting not cool when my car is not moving.

The Irrespossible Loo ask the customer left the in his shop because of his fault. But, He cannot promise when can fix back.

I will display the bill if Loo/warnutz allow which costs Less Than RM3,000 for my bill . What a lousy Service and dishonnest Workshop?

To YeeHau86,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have done my part with me. I am not that lucky customer as you. When i send my car for inspect, he told me it can be fix within a day. The next day , I send for service he just fucking drag. Once remove my compressor oil and just left my car there and do other things. He advise me to leave first and will call me when ready. You know what when i come back in the evening he still haven't touch any of my car. And at night, he call and request to change more thing and the asking price is more than RM1000 than earlier quote. I ask him do the best and don't mind to let's him profit. And end up my car ready next day evening. Although the air cool is cool, however the compressor got noise. I ask him, and he say sure go little bit noise and blah blah. Please continue my reply with WarNutz No.2.

He also say if i sent him lawyer letter, he will pass to supplier. YeeHau86, Please tell me shouldn't I do some action? As he keep delay the matters with lots of bloody excuses.

Isn't You will need compesation with such a lousy service with amount you pay More Than RM2,000 which start give problem in a few days?
Please advice.

Jan 10, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I don't know why this guy keep saying MR Loo has did a con job, I have called him for this matter, and he told me the whole story, conclusion is I founded out this guy is terrible.
:stupid:

warnutz

Jun 2, 2005
Shah Alam
Not related to him. Merely another customer. Hopefully future customers will be more careful to avoid malaya_tiger's scenario/experience from recurring again.

Hopefully both of you can amicably reach some sort of settlement. Good luck.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I don't know why this guy keep saying MR Loo has did a con job, I have called him for this matter, and he told me the whole story, conclusion is I founded out this guy is terrible.
:stupid:
It is always the best to have both sides of the story. Why don't you share what did Mr. Loo told you? I'm grabbing my popcorn

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If you've already taking legal recourse e.g tribunal and you lost. And now you're taking legal action further. Why the fuck are you posting this on public forum.

Since I am a third party and a total badass. Malaya_tiger you're just being bad sport and a sore loser.
And to be fair I don't know what car you're driving but if its a local car RM2000 plus and it's not cold is ridiculous. But if it's continental then RM2000 is chump change.

So yeah. STFU and go sulk in a corner cause you're spreading malicious comments about EX Cool and they can sue you for defamation and malicious intent.

In case you're stupid which you appear to be. I'm asking you to STFU for your benefit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone
I drove a Peugeot 306
Bought it off MBF 18years ago
As I seldom drive my vehicle, I fear that when time pass
There would be defects as well the antirust wear out when time pass
Would like to enquiry shifu here how long
Restoration on Europe vehicles?
Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Restoration of antirust
On European vehicles
Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience