Air-Cond Replacement Service Charge..

imkelvin

Oct 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Helo everyone,
I would like to know is the price reasonable to service and change air-conditioner of Proton Iswara?
Please tell me.
Thank You.
Here is the receipt.

Rily

Jun 5, 2009
Helo everyone,
I would like to know is the price reasonable to service and change air-conditioner of Proton Iswara?
Please tell me.
Thank You.
Here is the receipt.

I think they are not cheap, a little bit on the high side. but still acceptable, the labour and a/c gas is that cheap? are you using r12 if you're using r12 gas then the price is reasonable as r134 will cost more.

Cheers.

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Come on dude, people have to eat too. In case you don't realise, the value of ringgit has dropped drastically, causing inflation.

imkelvin

Oct 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I think they are not cheap, a little bit on the high side. but still acceptable, the labour and a/c gas is that cheap? are you using r12 if you're using r12 gas then the price is reasonable as r134 will cost more.

Cheers.
I not sure bro, I think it should be r12 bro. Did you mean the replacement parts are quite high?

Come on dude, people have to eat too. In case you don't realise, the value of ringgit has dropped drastically, causing inflation.
I am asking it is acceptable or not. Not asking people have to eat or not. Although people have to eat too, I also need to eat too. I don't want to get potong too. You are off topic already.

Rily

Jun 5, 2009
I not sure bro, I think it should be r12 bro. Did you mean the replacement parts are quite high?

I actually did some research on the prices, again, they are not cheap, its just the market price, and I think its acceptable... Cheers bro!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
expansion valve the bronze color 'T' shape wan ah?
Expansion valve is the one attached to the cooling coil to disperse the gas in cooling coil, as I read his bill and it shows a/c coil and a/c valve so should be that....

If you mean this, with temperature sensor...

jason_lls

Oct 7, 2007
hi can i ask u a question?
do u ask the price b4 u repiad ur car?
ya the price for me is reasonable bcos it come with 1 year warranty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been using this gauge for like 4 to 5 months now and I always wonder is my reading of the vacuum gauge healthy? When the car is cold let say in the morning the reading is around -0.46 bar. (note my reading is in bar not cmHg or inch/Hg) but when driving for a long time or let say the engine has reach its optimal temperature, the reading is around -0.24 or -0.22 bar which is close to 0 bar! I'm using a Toyota Vios 07 onwards model. I tap the vacuum line at the intake manifold vacuum hose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience